I didnt touch it mummy

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
I love looking at the daily funny photos on this site, normaly they arnt about kids but this lot made me laugh.

Im waiting for hurrican Brian to try some of this, hes come close but iv managed to prevent any accidents so far :)

Have a look at what the little monsters get up to when your not looking :)

https://thechive.com/2011/11/11/kids-are-like-an-f1-tornado-on-the-damage-scale-seriously-30-photos/

:haha:

Your house really isn't safe after having kids!

some arent too bad but the nailpolish and laptop one.. argh! Most are terrible!

how cute is the egg one :rofl: he looks so proud of himself!

Love it :haha:

My friends two boys emptied a bean bag all over her front room while she was distracted, first thing she did was grab her camera :haha:

'it was like that when I got here....' loved it! :) ohhh the joys ive yet to experience.... ;)

:shock: I think some of those would give me a nervous breakdown :rofl:

My boys have done this a few times, they went through a stage of getting up in the night when I couldn't hear them and one night they covered the room in eggs and milk and another time it was brown sauce!! the smell!! Yuck! I had to put 2 gates one on top of the other to stop them getting downstairs!! So glad they don't do that anymore and thankfully the only thing my littler 2 have done is draw on the walls a bit here and there, nothing too damaging!

Those pictures are really funny. I like the footprints in the baby powder!

I love the egg one and the ickle baby footprint in the talc :)

These are funny but some make me wonder where the parents are? That nail polish one? That didn't happen in 2 minutes that kid was at it for a while. Lol

Reminds me of when I was young and my mum was watching my sister upstairs so I took the 'mummy free time' to my advantage and took all of my dads CD's out of their cases (I'd say 100+), laid them out on the floor into a 'magical path' and spent my afternoon jumping from one to another. I remember it so clearly!!

:rofl: awww, a magical path... :) just exactly how angry was your dad when he found you....? Lol.

I remember being left in the bath about 8 years old and making tidal waves by sliding up and down the bath. My mum was in the kitchen and realised what I was up to when the ceiling over her started leaking.... :blush:

:rofl: awww, a magical path... :) just exactly how angry was your dad when he found you....? Lol.

I remember being left in the bath about 8 years old and making tidal waves by sliding up and down the bath. My mum was in the kitchen and realised what I was up to when the ceiling over her started leaking.... :blush:

Yeah, not so happy!

I used to make waves in the bath, that was fun lol. I still do sometimes actually, if I'm bored :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->