I don't have a clue...

CrystalBell

Reaction score
... how to moisturise my baby's face. I have Johnsons lotion ( pink bottle) in the house and something called double base which was prescribed for her baby acne months ago. Now her skin is fine i just need to find something that can be used daily (* ideally as organic as possible). Her skin tends to dry due to the colder weather. What do you reccommend or use for you babies.

archie has some dry skin and ive just bought baby johnsons oil gel and give it to him after his bath but hes dry skin is on neck sholders x

Caitlyn doesn't have a dry face anymore but when she was smaller I used to put babyoil on her face

I use Johnsons baby moisturing cream(white tube) everyday after cleaning my sons face.
His dry skin has almost completely gone.

When Joseph was newborn the HV told me to use olive oil on his skin. Sounds weird but really worked, made his skin lovely and soft x

aveeno cream is the best i think its organic???

palmers do a cocoa butter baby version... "baby butter"

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll probably start her on the baby butter ( if i can find it) and see how she gets along with that.

aveeno cream is the best i think its organic???

Exactly what I was going to say! I use it on both me and Oliver - he is 10 weeks old and it has really helped his skin.

I use aveeno baby too. The one with the blue label, I think its got oatmeal or something in it. Worked in like 3 applications and she had really dry skin.

I have Johnsons baby moisturing cream. It's great for this cold weather.

not sure where they sell it should be in a chemist as i got it from the doctor

if her cheeks are a tiny little bit cracked, is it still safe to put the johnsons stuff on? or will it sting?

if her cheeks are a tiny little bit cracked, is it still safe to put the johnsons stuff on? or will it sting?

suppose it woule depend if the cream you used was perfumed or not?? vaseline is also good for faces x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->