I dont know...

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
If maybe i should be joining you ladys?
Today i found out i have PCOS, i dont know anything else, all the sonographer said was "its pcos but not classic pcos theres alot of follicals." I have no idea what she ment or what im supposed too do from here!! She said to make an appointment to see my GP in two weeks time to disscuss the results, so now i have to sit and wait and wonder exactly whats what for 2 weeks! but anyway i dont think the chances of me getting that nice 18 month age gap between my two children i wanted as im not ovulating! charlies almost 9 months old so now in my eyes would be the perfect time to get pregnant, i know i havnt been TTC for a long time so im not sure if i should be in here? I dont know alot about PCOS i dont even know if its somthing i might have always had? i just kinda feel at a loss at the moment because i dont know what to think or do!! ...sorry if iv invaded!

hey Zara come and sit with us a while, hopefully you wont be here long though!I dont have any experience of PCOS or not ovulating so cant help there but i sorry you are going through this and that you have to wait two weeks to find out whats next-my little one was nine months old when i started ttc no.2-does seem like a nice age gap doesnt it?Now i would just be glad for a baby and bugger the age gap!!!
:hug: for you and hopefully someone else will be able to help with th pcos thing??

thank youu :) im hoping maybe my GP might be able too give me somthing too start ovulating i dunno as i said i dont know alot about it! i did read tho that having a bmi of over 25 could make it worse mines 26.9! but then i also read that loosing weight with pcos is really hard sooo no win situation i think!!

I was diagnosed with pcos in 2005, and after surgery to remove a dermoid cyst (kind of freaky, with teeth and hair etc) conceived my son. Now been TTC since Aug 2007 when I m/c at 6 wks. I am now taking progesterone to assist conception, and to maintain pregnancy, but I am not sure if the progesterone issue is directly related to the pcos or not. Maybe you could ask your doctor that question. I also wanted kids 18 months to 2 years apart. If this pregnancy sticks, they'll be 3 years apart. If it doesn't stick, I don't know if I will TTC again or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->