• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't like 1st tri because...

bumble b

Reaction score
I'm so sick all the time :(
I can't openly moan about it as not many people know we are expecting.
I have more spots now than when I was 13!
I miss food, any food, just eating without fear of seeing it again within the hour :sad1:

What does everyone else dislike? We can all moan together in this thread of depression I've created haaa!

Sickness, tiredness, crazy hormones, spots and to top it off im 2nd tri and suffering it all lol

I'm so sick all the time :(
I can't openly moan about it as not many people know we are expecting.
I have more spots now than when I was 13!
I miss food, any food, just eating without fear of seeing it again within the hour :sad1:

What does everyone else dislike? We can all moan together in this thread of depression I've created haaa!

Times going so slow
Missing social events/avoiding friends because they don't know yet
Daily phone calls from mum and mother in law asking what I ate (argh)
Miss sushi
Feeling rotten
Taking so long to decide what to eat and once it's ready dont want it

Oh & I'm going to lower the tone a bit now, I just want a normal poo, an effortless, slip out quickly, poo! I spend so much time in my bathroom I may aswell set up camp in there lol!

hahaha! all of the above! I miss going out for dinner too. I am so shattered by 8pm its pointless going out! I also miss feeling like "me". my hormones are so out of control I dont know who I am!

I agree - going to the loo "normally" would also be great! :) oh, and more than twice a week! haha

Haha twice a week, you're doing better than me, I'm a pellet a week pmsl!

I'm scared to drive incase I need to be sick, I've barely left the house in 4 weeks lol!

I know I've done this before & 2nd tri really is fab but it still doesnhelp this crappy part speed the hell up lol!

Here we go
I miss:
Not being sick
Having an appetite
Not being dizzy
Not having all day nausea
Regular BM
Sleeping through the night
Hangin out with friends
Being able to focus on anything
Cleaning the house.. The bathroom is gross and I just don't have the energy to clean up behind my oh
Not having to find random locations to barf :sick:
Feeling normal
Siggghhhh come on second tri

Oh & I'm going to lower the tone a bit now, I just want a normal poo, an effortless, slip out quickly, poo! I spend so much time in my bathroom I may aswell set up camp in there lol!

Yep been there Hun orange juice and lactulose (given by gp) seems to have solved that one

I don't like first tri because:

I'm nackered
I've gone off my 2 favourite things-coffee and chocolate
I cry for absolutely no reason.
Everything's smelly

Horrible heartburn. Since I have really bad heartburn I can't eat what I would like without being in crazy pain. I miss real Mexican chicken tacos, hot Cheetos, salsa and chips, spaghetti, orange juice and so much more. I miss feeling normal. I don't have it as bad as most of you ladies but like majority of you I miss eating my food. I must say I been so pissed because I want to eat a sandwich. I am NY and I know this place that makes the best fresh subs and knowing you can't eat it makes me so mad.

Having to pee 3 times a night, and randomly stopping at stores to pee while in town...
Washing clothes and moving them to the dryer within an hour, but they still smell moldy!
I can't stand some foods and I never know if I can even eat them until after I have cooked dinner.

I miss feeling like me. I just feel like have no control over my body with feeling sick all the time, constantly feeling hungry, but not wanting to eat, and feeling moody from all of the hormones.

Can I just say, I'm sick of being STARVING hungry out of the blue, then really being put off by the thought of food. Not to mention the nice(!), warm liquid I feel rising up my throat (vomit, btw) that I swallow down because I am so scared of vomiting.

I don't like first tri because....

I feel like I am going to hurl everywhere!!
I cant get comfortable when I am sleeping!
I am tired 24/7.
DH & I's sex life sucks.. because I feel so awful.

I love first tri because..
I found out I was FINALLY pregnant
My little bean has been as healthy as can be!
I am so excited to be a first time mom.

I haven't been here long enough to hate first tri! I'm still very excited but also a little scared. If I had to pick something it'd be the fact that time is going soooo slowly!

You all have gotten me so worried about morning sickness though. I'm actually worried about how I'll cope with work and MS. :(

Not everyone gets sickness hun, you might be lucky.

Another dislike is not being able to lie on my front to sleep as I now have 2 tender veiny big boobs in the way!

I also hate how they say go with your cravings, well tonight I sent dh out for skittles & within 30 mins I puked the whole lot back up! :( I so needed those flipping skittles lol!

I hate feeling sick
I can't kiss OH anymore....it physically makes me sick...which makes me feel bad.
I want to cry for no reason
And I hate feeling sick

Feeling uncomfortable
Nausea
EXHAUSTION
Not being able to tell everyone
Uncertainty, wanting to make it to 2nd tri so I can feel truly excited
Having to work and do normal stuff while I feel like this
Eating has become a challenge
Sore boobs (don't know if that gets better)
And once again, mentioned above, having to keep this all to myself because not many people know we're expecting, and I know some people think the worst of me right now lol

Can I just say, I'm sick of being STARVING hungry out of the blue, then really being put off by the thought of food. Not to mention the nice(!), warm liquid I feel rising up my throat (vomit, btw) that I swallow down because I am so scared of vomiting.

You sound exactly like me! Starving hungry but put off by food, that warm feeling in my throat... Actually my doctor suggested the homeopathtic rememdy nux vomica, it's supposed to help with exactly this type of morning sickness. I can't wait to get it! :hugs:

Horrible heartburn. Since I have really bad heartburn I can't eat what I would like without being in crazy pain. I miss real Mexican chicken tacos, hot Cheetos, salsa and chips, spaghetti, orange juice and so much more. I miss feeling normal. I don't have it as bad as most of you ladies but like majority of you I miss eating my food. I must say I been so pissed because I want to eat a sandwich. I am NY and I know this place that makes the best fresh subs and knowing you can't eat it makes me so mad.

Oh yeah... As much as I hate food right now a freash Italian sub on a chewy roll sounds so right....growl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->