I don't like 1st tri because...

I haven't been here long enough to hate first tri! I'm still very excited but also a little scared. If I had to pick something it'd be the fact that time is going soooo slowly!

You all have gotten me so worried about morning sickness though. I'm actually worried about how I'll cope with work and MS. :(

Don't worry Hun. If you're unfortunate enough to have m/s you'll find a way to function some how... It's amazing what we can do when we have to

I don't like 1st tri because:

I have a very high chance of M/C and 1st tri is the riskiest for me. So much stress!
Apart from feeling like crap, you don't actually feel or look pregnant yet!

But I LOVE 1st tri because:

I am pregnant. :cloud9: I am where so many women are longing to be and I feel so lucky and so blessed!

All of the above but the gas my goodness... i gulp air and i have gas.

Horrible heartburn. Since I have really bad heartburn I can't eat what I would like without being in crazy pain. I miss real Mexican chicken tacos, hot Cheetos, salsa and chips, spaghetti, orange juice and so much more. I miss feeling normal. I don't have it as bad as most of you ladies but like majority of you I miss eating my food. I must say I been so pissed because I want to eat a sandwich. I am NY and I know this place that makes the best fresh subs and knowing you can't eat it makes me so mad.

APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR HELPS WITH THE HEARTBURN.... i take a shot of that prior to me eating anything thats gonna cause it and i enjoy the food:thumbup:

I haven't been here long enough to hate first tri! I'm still very excited but also a little scared. If I had to pick something it'd be the fact that time is going soooo slowly!

You all have gotten me so worried about morning sickness though. I'm actually worried about how I'll cope with work and MS. :(

Don't worry Hun. If you're unfortunate enough to have m/s you'll find a way to function some how... It's amazing what we can do when we have to

Thanks! Hopefully I'll be fortunate enough not to have to worry about that!

I hate first tri because:

Zero energy (juggling working 8.15-5.15 and having two children under ten and a kid for an oh, who i have to mother, clean up after and keep fed is somewhat a huge challenge!)
Zero sex drive
Zero appetite
Feelin sick for hours on end - just wanna be sick and get it over with
Looking fat not pregnant as my bloating is out of control!
Peein and just generally feelin like a pensioner
Limited caffeine - prev addicted to red bull
Emotional rage every now and then

I love first tri as all these things combined with growing belly are a good indicator its going well :)

I don't like 1st tri because:

I have a very high chance of M/C and 1st tri is the riskiest for me. So much stress!
Apart from feeling like crap, you don't actually feel or look pregnant yet!

But I LOVE 1st tri because:

I am pregnant. :cloud9: I am where so many women are longing to be and I feel so lucky and so blessed!

Agreed being scared and just wanting the 12 week scan to hurry up and come round so I can see that there's someone in there & all the feeling awful is worth it!!

Feeling sick, spots, being constantly tired no matter how much sleep im getting, not being able to talk about it openly because hardly anyone knows yet, time going extremely slow and not having a bump :( roll on 2nd trimester

Zits, oily skin, hair that smells 'bad' once I've been out in the sun, total exhaustion, bloating from hell, nausea when I drink water but I'm thirsty, constant nasal drip, which means swallowing, which means gas pains 24/7, zero libido, zero yoga, and an addiction to weird foods I haven't thought of in years. I'd go on, but the hormonal depression might kick in again.

I want to fast forward to about 38 weeks lol
I hate the 1st tri because its just too scary. I love being pregnant but I don't like the uncertainty :(

I love 2nd tri for getting a bump, its my favourite time! 1st tri is full of worry, raging hormones & nausea.

I reach double figures tomorrow :) only a few more weeks & my hormones will settle & I'll feel human again :) & who knows, might even be able to poo again lol!

I love 2nd tri for getting a bump, its my favourite time! 1st tri is full of worry, raging hormones & nausea.

I reach double figures tomorrow :) only a few more weeks & my hormones will settle & I'll feel human again :) & who knows, might even be able to poo again lol!

Haha bless :hugs:

I'm so sick all the time :(
I can't openly moan about it as not many people know we are expecting.
I have more spots now than when I was 13!
I miss food, any food, just eating without fear of seeing it again within the hour :sad1:

What does everyone else dislike? We can all moan together in this thread of depression I've created haaa!

Times going so slow
Missing social events/avoiding friends because they don't know yet
Daily phone calls from mum and mother in law asking what I ate (argh)
Miss sushi
Feeling rotten
Taking so long to decide what to eat and once it's ready dont want it
Mmmm sushi.. x

The sickness and the tiredness and just having zero energy or interest in doing anything other than lazying on the sofa.

Im now 13 weeks and the nausea and tiredness are going now THANK GOD! I actually feel quite normal again and im only saying that so the ladies still going through it can see there is a light at the end of the tunnel! :) :)

As excited and happy and thankful as i am to be pregnant.. i HATE feeling hungry but struggling to think of a food that wouldnt make me feel sick. i HATE not being able to play with my baby girl cos i dont have the energy and i HATE the fact i have to wait AGES before i get to see my little baby! BUT i MUST enjoy it cos this is my second and last baby :(

Im now 13 weeks and the nausea and tiredness are going now THANK GOD! I actually feel quite normal again and im only saying that so the ladies still going through it can see there is a light at the end of the tunnel! :) :)

As excited and happy and thankful as i am to be pregnant.. i HATE feeling hungry but struggling to think of a food that wouldnt make me feel sick. i HATE not being able to play with my baby girl cos i dont have the energy and i HATE the fact i have to wait AGES before i get to see my little baby! BUT i MUST enjoy it cos this is my second and last baby :(

This I'm my 2nd & last baby :( (had 4 mc too) when I get to your stage I'm going to try & enjoy everything. I love being pregnant but my sickness is so bad, without zofran I'd be in hospital I'm sure. Hope you are enjoying 2nd tri, hopefully I'll be joining you soon xx

This I'm my 2nd & last baby :( (had 4 mc too) when I get to your stage I'm going to try & enjoy everything. I love being pregnant but my sickness is so bad, without zofran I'd be in hospital I'm sure. Hope you are enjoying 2nd tri, hopefully I'll be joining you soon xx

Not long to go for u now :thumbup: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->