I feel awful :(

ready4num2

Reaction score
I've been completely miserable since Christmas Eve! I first thought I was developing a cold, but clearly it's just from my pregnancy. I didn't have any sickness with my first, not even morning sickness! This time around I'm just miserable and constant 'morning sickness'. I've tried so many things only things that make it better are laying down and sleeping. Which I can't just do everyday. I've missed so much work already. Don't know what to do but hope it just passes!

Sorry you haven't got lucky this time think it's worse if you had easy ride last time lol

I had very bad sickness with dd so I knew what was in store for me

This time am been sick several times a day feel faint heart pounding etc . Dizzy basically feel horrid am nearly 14 weeks and still feel this way !!!

Am a nurse and do long shifts 4x week it's hard going but you kinda gotta suck it up
I spend a lot of the day running too the loo to either be sick or try cow round from the feeling of about too faint ! The more time you have off Hun the less you wi want too go !! Touch wood I ain't missed a day yet but I sympathise with you becoz with my dd I missed so much training as I just sat at home feeling very sorry for my self lol but then regretted it as I had tok make my hours up !! Lol

Good luxe hope u feel better soon xxx

Ya I so got lucky last time! I should've known it wouldn't go perfectly twice! I know I really do need to suck it up I feel like such a big baby. I showered and everything to head out to the store today and just couldn't do it. Moving about just makes it worse, which sucks! Sorry to hear you have it too! I'm only 8 weeks so I'm sure it's not over yet. Good luck to you!

I've had ms since around 5 weeks and still have it now.

It's awful and most days I'm in bed feeling sorry for myself. I really hope it eases soon as I feel absolutely awful.

Hope you feel better soon!
:hugs:

I've had ms since around 5 weeks and still have it now.

It's awful and most days I'm in bed feeling sorry for myself. I really hope it eases soon as I feel absolutely awful.

Hope you feel better soon!
:hugs:

Thanks! Sorry to hear its got you too! I've had one thing after the next since I found out, around 3 weeks. Hope you feel better too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->