I feel pregnant but still bfn :(

babydream

ttc#2
Reaction score
Ahhh ladies, I've got loads of symptoms! Since ovulation I had sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, heartburn, pinching, pulling, cramps, nausea, feeling really wet down there and one day of constant weeing and my boobs are killing me! My temp is still up but test is still negative at 11dpo :(((( I also had really sharp pain on the right side at the ovary today. I was in a shop and could hardly walk. Was intense for about 5 minutes and since then it's some dull pain sometimes. Have I still got a chance?? I'm loosing hope. Surely, with this many and strong symptoms there should be some hcg to show?? :(

Average day of bfp is 13 dpo... I was neg. 11dpo and 12 dpo (tested morning AND evening on 12 dpo BECAUSE of my symptoms I was having) both tests starK white negatives. 13 dpo fmu... (8-9 hours after previous test) had a bfp! You're not out.

Thank you! I think I'll try testing tomorrow with fmu and afternoon too. I've got the one step strips which should is 10mIu sensitive X

Feeling exact same as you baby dream. Feel pregnant but BFN at 10dpo. Surely all this can't be in my mind?
Good luck for your next test

I have the exact same symptoms, I've been peeing a lot for the past few days, and my drinking habits hasn't changed, if anything I'm restricting liquids but nope still peeing every hour, boobs are tingly and sore, feeing really sick in the morning but horrible hunger an hour later, I could go on lol, I tested yesterday @9dpo bfn, tested today @10dpo and a very faint line but it could be an indent, gonna test agin Saturday

I really hope it's gonna turn out well otherwise it's a horribly mean trick our bodies playing with us. Good luck ladies, let me know how you get on X

You are not alone ;) I would swear I am pregnant, took a walmart 88 cent test thought I seen a faint line! Three days later bought a digi test that read negative! I still haven't gotten my period which is about 3 days late...

It's still early, so definitely not out yet! But, I know this isn't what you want to hear but I was convinced I was pregnant last month and turned out not to be. This would be my fourth pregnancy so I should really know and I was sure, positive in fact that I felt pregnant. But alas, bfn. Symptoms didn't go away though so I'm thinking it might be a cyst or infection in my case. I guess all I'm saying is try not to pin all your hopes on symptoms. Crossing my fingers for you though.

I have been the same last few cycles n really thought I was up to my last cycle with all the symptoms but have come to realise it's all just the post ovulation symptoms were my body seems to think I am pregnant till I get my af right on time. I even went off some foods n had sore boobs all the time and nauseous and tired and so on n so on, now I'm just expecting the list of symptoms this month but know it doesn't mean a bfp for me, I have even told myself if I don't get any symptoms which would be nice that still doesn't mean a bfp, just got to wait for a late af if it happens. Hope all you girls get your bfp and that your symptoms do mean a bean in there fingers crossed for you all 😀

Hey ladies,

Yes, sadly this happened to me too. That's why I know that all this could be pure mean pms. And that's why I'm starting to lose hope. I'm sure with these intense symptoms there should have been some hcg already. I get strong pms sometimes, some month more mental and other month more physical. I guess it's a physical one ��

Could be but hope not, I'm going to not get my hopes up this month cos I don't want the silly roller coaster of am I, I think I am, then bfn! Keep us updated 😀

Huge temp drop this morning so I'm expecting the evil witch today or tomorrow :'( I can't believe my body was so bloody mean to me!! Gutted!!

Aw sorry to hear that but your not out til that af comes!

I got a huge temp drop today too. Below cover line 11 dpo:nope: AF still 5 days away but not looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->