I felt so silly...

ChefSara77

Reaction score
Last night, the *only* thing that sounded good to me, that i felt i could actually eat and keep down, was vanilla soft serve ice cream. It had to be vanilla and had to be soft serve...poor DH was running all around town looking for a place that was open. We finally realized that the Wendy's *right* down the street is open late and has vanilla frosty's. that did the trick :thumpup:

Healthy dinner, huh? Let the crazy pregnancy cravings begin :rofl:

Last night all I wanted was roasted cauliflower... healthier than Ice cream... but weird none the less...

I don't want anything at the moment. The thought of having anything in my mouth makes me heave, including water. Although no you've said it mr whippy sounds appealing!!

isn't it crazy how hearing about something suddenly makes you want it? the other day, I just heard "ritz crackers" and I *had* to have them right away! And the vanilla soft serve thing came when i overheard someone on the TV downstairs say "dairy queen." Yet, the smell of chicken soup almost made me heave! tis pregnancy thing is just weird!!

I was watching tv and the people on the show were eating ice cream so I went out and bought vanilla and chocolate ice cream. I have eaten it once, lol!! A girl from work made chicken and noodles, which i usually love, I had my husband eat it all, it did not sound appealing to me at all but I know it had to be delicious. Here lately, I could eat Arby's roast beef sandwiches every day. These hormones are out of control, my poor husband is very understanding though.

It drives me nuts that once something sounds good, there is NOTHING at all that could take its place.

:rofl:

I love cravings, whatever you crave tastes 1000 times better :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back