I find it really gross when...

Quailpower

Reaction score
My belly button pops out!!

I can see it through my clothes and it makes me want to heave just looking at it.

And its really sensitive so my t-shirts make it hurt.

Despite this OH can't quite believe I have stuck a plaster over it. I now have a nice smooth silhouette and no pain all day. Im rather proud of myself but he just keeps shaking his head hahaha

Hahaha it's my other half that it makes heave lol. He made me put a plaster on it on holiday lol x

I tried a plaster and it just took the horrible shape too lol

Not happened to me yet but yes the thought makes me Squimish :haha:

Lol a plaster is a very common technique! I'm waiting for mine to pop out its only a few mm deep now!

Iv never had this with either pregnancies but then I have a really deep belly button

lol my mum gets freaked out by on sticky out belly button so I make a point of showing her it every time I see her lol

I have it to! My dad told me on the weekend that my belly looks weird...uhhh thanks. Also a guy at work told me it was "gross". I am trying to embrace it, but have def thought of putting a paster ( I am assuming this is what we in Canada would call a band-aid)on it!

I check out my belly-button everyday and I'm hoping it doesn't pop all the way but it seems to be threateneing at the moment! Depending on how I bend a corner of it tries to come out partly :wacko:
I may have to use the plaster tip if it comes out all the way!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->