• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I fit!!!

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I fit in the dress :happydance: I actually weigh about 5-7lbs more than I did when I bought the dress, but I fit in it far easier now. That can only be muscle gain :shrug: Im so happy. It's taken a massive weight (pardon the pun) off my mind.

Now I just gotta keep it off :wacko:

Yaaayyyyyy :happydance: bet you feel so much more relaxed now :)

Yeyyyyyy! Well done :D I'm joing to join SW tomorrow as I'm stuck in a rut xx

I do. I feel far less stressed about it. But I am already getting complacent and that's when the weight creeps back on. I need to stay focused and stick with what I'm doing

Yayy! Well done you! What dress do you have? Just cos I want a nosey...

It's a Monica Hadi. The dress is called Selma I think. There are pictures somewhere in my journal, but don't ask me what page :lol:

I'm already being naughty. Last night I finished off the Lindt chocolate bunny and today I've had 3 strawberry mice (I blame Next for those!). Need to stay focused otherwise i'll be back to square one by the time the wedding comes around :dohh: But on a side note, I bought some trousers for work today and had to buy them in an 8!!!! An 8....I haven't worn size 8 trousers since I was a teenager! Complete waste of money of course because I fully intend to pile all the weight back on after the wedding. Haha

Yay!!! Well done. SO glad that you don't have that worry now x

Well you say that, but this last week I've been stuffing my face with cake, pasta, pizza and chocolate :wacko: I knew it would happen. I just got too excited that my dress was fitting :dohh: back on it again this week to lose all the extra lbs I've gained :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->