I gave it up for my son

suzan

Reaction score
I started work a week ago and worked the whole week. Results? TIRED, stressed, scared over my son's stay at the daycare at such a young age.. and miserable reaching home at 4.30pm and then the dark setting in at 5.30pm.

I barely had time to eat lunch or clean the house. And had to manage on the sleeping pattern of my son so that I would get some rest.

My son's immunity system isnt built in yet.. how was I leaving him there??

My job was my dream.. I have been dreaming of it for the past 3 years.. I never knew I would get the chance to work in that place and have such a high salary.. but I am giving it up for my son.

I know there are lots of working moms out there, and they are my heroes. They need to work and have to do it for their families. At this point my husband's salary is too good and we can afford me not working for a long time.. so I thank God for this.. but again, I have lost a dream, to live another dream.. my son.

I am gonna be a stay at home mom with my son from now on. I am scared of it.. but I am doing this for him. I love him so much, and I would do everything for him.

Hey, who said we can win everything in this life? Sometimes things we love have to go to have the other things.. you know what I mean?

So this is for all the working moms out there.. you are so strong!!

as long as it works for you and your family that is the main thing hun.

Aw that must have been so difficult. But if its best for your son its worth it

Hard decision, im sure that was ver hard... but I agree 2 months is way too young!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->