• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I give up :( DPO NEG HPT, CBFM HIGH

jenkinskay

Reaction score
:cry:Ok so two lines showed up

All ladies who are using the sticks know what LOW days look like barely visable 2nd line.

Well I got visable two lines, but it would of been classed as a High

From what I have researched off the tinternet I guess your meant to get 2 very dark lines like you would a peak.

Please Help Im 10 DPO.

Im going nuts

Hi Hun the testing line does not necessarily be very dark when I first tested it was faint but clear, j would say if it's faint but you can see it withought looking to hard then defo bfp so I think
maybe if you take another test in a few days first thing in the morning the line should get darker :) hope this helps Hun x

pictures

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 44
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 33
hi,
Do you mean that you are using the CBFM test stick to try and find out if you are pregnant?

x

yeah an 2 opk

Attachments

• photopopk.jpg
    photopopk.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 19
I used a CBFM test stick yesterday too. Take a look at this website hun
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html
It shows using a OPK and a HPT at various dpo. From the pics on there, you can see that maybe 10dpo is too early to show up. I was 11 dpo when I tested and am just going to wait and see if AF shows up, and then do a HPT.
Try not to stress too much hun (but i do know that it is easier said than done!)

Good luck to us both!

x

cheers hun, Im just turning into a crazy women, I think im just trying to let myself down slowly, but cheers for the reading material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->