I go to the ob on Wednesday. I'll be 7 weeks exactly by lmp

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I'm pretty nervous this time around. I rarely make it much past 7 weeks and I'm afraid they are gonna tell me no dice this time either. I let myself get hopeful and attached this time, maybe because the symptoms at so strong or because this is our final attempt.

I am anxious but really freaked out this time. I usually handle it well but I'm pretty scared this time. I went and got too attached :/

Try and relax, although I know it's not really possible! Wishing you the best of luck :)

Let us know how you get on xx

Wish I could give you hugs! I'd feel so nervous too! Fingers crossed everything goes well on Wednesday! :hugs:

Wishing you the best and hope all goes well.

Oddly enough, I am also 7 weeks (with my first) and going to the ob/gyn this Wednesday...

I know the feeling. I rarely make it past 9.5 weeks and it was very hard to get attached to this baby for that reason. It didn't help that I had 2 back-to-back m/c right before getting pg this time and I had tons of threatened miscarriage signs from 5 to 10 weeks but I'm here at 35 weeks and all looks good so hang in there. Hopefully your dr is able to set your mind at ease and this is a miracle baby for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->