I had my homebirth! Absolutely amazing...

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
Here's the link to my birth story - our little girl is one week old today, and I'm just wishing I had had the balls to have our son at home, too...their labours and births were very similar and I know I would have rocked it - so pleased I gave it a shot this time <3 Will never ever forget it...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...-birth-our-team-yellow-baby.html#post35321889

I said congratulations on your other thread but I forgot to say how lovely your birth story was, makes me all the more excited about a home birth. Congrats again.

Thanks Button, I hope your home birth is absolutely amazing :) It's so lovely being in your own environment, and being able to hop in to your own shower and bed afterwards...bliss! <3

That's the bit I'm particularly looking forward to, I hated being stuck in hospital after having DS. After going through labour I think at the very least you deserve your own comfy bed with your own pillows!

Thanks so much girls <3

Button - Congratulations on your little girl! Did you get your homebirth?! :D

What a beautiful birth story, congratulations on you're beautiful little girl! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->