I hate blue dye !! 2 faint BFP on CBE and neg FRER :(

Reaction score
I took 2 Clear blue easy back to back . They both came up with faint lines with 2 mins . Clear enough where you don't have to squint ! Very noticeable ! Then I take a FRER and its stark white . I will never trust blue dye again :(

There was another thread on here about the new frer being really rubbish at early testing maybe you should try a different brand!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2391026-frer-rant-do-not-buy-new-ones.html

I'm sorry ;( same happened to me too last cycle. On 3 blue dye brands!! (clearblue, ept, and accuclear) all clear positives and came up by 2 minutes. I do trust frers more than blue dyes because of this.. despite the bad reviews on the new frer, they always have shown positive for me when I really was pregnant. So when frer isn't positive too, I know not to get excited anymore. Blue dyes suck

Did you retest because I have 2 faint bfp on CBP and will be following up with a frer ..

I started my period today . They were from the same batch with back to back pee's ! When I saw the first positive I was shocked and took another one right away . I know sometimes blue dye can give you Evaps but , with in the time limit ??? That's crazy ! I was pretty upset :(

Army wife I'm so sorry.. Cb is evil I see & I may not need to get all excited about mine.. I will keep everyone posted with my pink dye test so everyone can rule out cb from now on... Hugs army wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->