I hate cerazette..

stella123

Reaction score
So after having a ten day period during the first pack of being on Cerazette, I am now bleeding again. After only 5 days of being off

It's light spotting currently, but I've had enough of hormonal contraception, I don't like what it does to my body. Cerazette going in the bin, and Natural Family Planning begins :(

*throws strop, paddy paddy paddy, stamps foot*

only been able to do :sex: twice

my poor OH! haa

Anyone else had a similar problem?

Yep! Cerazette bores me to tears! I'm currently on the fourth day of my period and I just know it'll be here for a while, the pains haven't let up at all. My prescription of them runs out in December and I am hoping I won't be going back to the chemist to get more!

I'm taking cerazetter for about 9 months now and only had my period twice. Guess I must be lucky.

Hey :hugs: I know how you feel!!! I was on cerazette for 5 years and it was only the last year that i had problems. I had a period for 2 weeks, 4 days off then another 5 day period in April!! I have come off now so am hoping my body can get back to normal!!!

It was clearly made by a man, as no woman with be this twisted and sadistic
Hahaha, I know it can affect eeryone differently, i'm just one of the unlucky ones I guess

Oh well, if I come off it, at least it means I'll get my sex drive back, and stop feeling so bloomin low all the time!

My mum mentioned usin the cap? But then she started snorting about how one time it flew across the room, and I just had to walk out before I lost my sanity.
Anyone else had some slightly more positive experiences with the cap?xx

Hahaha, I know it can affect eeryone differently, i'm just one of the unlucky ones I guess

Oh well, if I come off it, at least it means I'll get my sex drive back, and stop feeling so bloomin low all the time!

My mum mentioned usin the cap? But then she started snorting about how one time it flew across the room, and I just had to walk out before I lost my sanity.

I am currently on cerazette and have been for about 2 years or so and I don't bleed which is lovely, however my sex drive has gone from can't get enough to, no thanks love i just think i'll read this book....

I was on it twice. The first time - great, no problems, no bleeding (but very moody!! lol!!). The second time (which was also the last bc I was before coming off it all together), I was bleeding almost constantly. It was about 4 months of mostly light but very frequent bleeding. It just didn't seem to work that time, who knows why?

But I know what you mean, I'm much happier not on hormonal contraception.

Glad I'm not the only one!
NFP will just make everything a lot more harder though
Having to prepare and sticking to :sex: on unfertile days
Will be...fun. Bloody periods/not having enough money to TTC

I am currently on cerazette and have been for about 2 years or so and I don't bleed which is lovely, however my sex drive has gone from can't get enough to, no thanks love i just think i'll read this book....

Thank god I'm not the only one...My sex drive is not exciting since I got it, I thought it was due to the pregnany etc.

I hated Cerezette so stopped taking it earlier than planned. I went from periods almost constantly to not at all, really bad skin and really moody. Since i've stopped taking it i've decided not to use the pill again and just stick to natural methods in future.

i was a cerezette user before my babies and i am again now and I've never had any problems! I don't have periods at all, guess i must be lucky! so sorry its causing you so many problems :hugs: xx

I used to be on them and took one every day with no breaks and didnt have any periods.

ive been on it for about 4 months and no period. due to come off in december x

Hahaha, that sounds exactly like me. Oh the joys of Cerazette!

Each pill affects every woman very differently.

I for one had a wonderful 6 months on Cerazette with just a couple of periods and no symptoms whatsoever.

Sorry it didn't work for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"