i hate ebay!

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
yesterday, i saw my friends status on facebook which basically said she has made £70 just by selling a few of her LO's clothes. Like everyone atm, i'm unbelievably skint :( so i thought i'd sign upto ebay. I've never used it before as it confuses the hell outta me :dohh: :wacko:

Anyway, created my ebay account yesterday - that went fine. Then created paypal account - got told i had to check bank account in 2-3 days to confirm 2 deposist made to my account to proof it was my bank account. Never even loggged back onto my ebay account as no point until paypals set up.

10 mins ago i received an email saying the following:

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended.

*Why did we suspend your account?

From experience we know that certain items and actions are more associated with fraudulent activity on eBay than others. As a precaution, we suspend an account if it gives us cause for concern. We then ask for more before we reinstate the account.

Please understand we're not accusing you of fraudulent behaviour. Our top priority is to ensure that eBay remains a safe and reputable place to buy and sell, so we'd like to confirm some of the information you've given us.

An account suspension in these circumstances is covered in the eBay User Agreement under the heading "Abusing eBay". For more information, open a new browser window and paste this link into it:

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html

*Here's what you should do now:

Please send us all of the following information and we'll review your account:

1) Proof of name
2) Confirmation of your registered address
3) Proof that the item/s you listed are in your possession

You can find out more details on the types of acceptable documents, as well as how you can upload your documents and here:

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/account/verification_request_documents.html

Please be assured that eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care. We always destroy documents after we've reviewed them.

*What happens next?

Please allow three days for us to review your account after we have received your documents. We'll then contact you via email. Your account will remain suspended until we receive and review these documents.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to your response so that we can resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

Wtf?! I haven't even listed items so how can i confirm they're mine :wacko: i don't even know what listing means! So i sent a nasty email back venting :haha: waiting to hear back now! So mad! Will never use ebay ever again!! Sorry for long post i just need to rant!

Did you check to see if it was actually from eBay? There's a lot of eBay / PayPal scams going on, trying to get information out of you.

I'd log back on to see if it's actually suspended (don't click any links in the email, just go to ebay.com to check)

yep, already checked hun. Says on my account 'no longer a registered user' they've replied back saying there's 'discrepencies in your registration info' so i've asked what flagged up & just waiting a reply. They're saying i need to send in proof of my name, address, dob etc :wacko: i'm not sending anything just for bloody ebay :rofl: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->