I HATE feeling better!

theiska

Reaction score
All my pregnancy symptoms are gone. I miscarried Wednesday morning. I woke up with sweats Thursday night. I guess my hormones dropped. I'm feeling totally back to normal besides the bleeding, and I hate it. No nausea. I feel rested. My breasts aren't sore. I HATE it so so so much. I hate feeling physically normal. I want to wake up nauseous and peeing 2 times a night again. I thought I would be happier, but the normalcy makes me cry. :/

Same happened to me. After my d&c I felt guilty for how normal I felt. Then I would get upset at people complaining about their nausea during pregnancy. Time helps, but I think it's important to let yourself feel all the feelings. I'm so sorry you're going through this, it's such a loss. Hugs

All my symptoms have gone too and I only had my D&C on Thursday. Sad how quickly your body forgets. Although my nausea did go about a week ago now.
Last time I got really bad back acne after my D&C. Replay hoping I don't get that again as it was awful and lasted for about 3 months :wacko:

I had awful acne after my first miscarriage too! So far my face is looking ok-ish. Nothing too horrible. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully things will be better this time 😊 So far my back is ok but will see how it goes. I always blamed the D&C and the hormone crash last time.
Now I only have slight uterine cramps and other than that nothing. Bleeding is only very slight spotting already.
Hooe your not feeling anymore pain.

Im so sorry for your loss :((

I had awful acne after my MC too, must be a change in hormones, I understand how you feel though, my boobs were sooo sore, to have them go back to normal in a few days was horrible, for me the bleeding was the worst, every time I went to the toilet I cried because I knew the blood wasn't because of a period. Time does help massively, I miscarried nearly a month ago and we have immediately started again, currently in TWW, its how I have dealt with it as I just want to be pregnant again so badly. Each person is different though so if it takes you a few months to come to terms with it then so be it, your body has been through something traumatic so don't feel bad for feeling sad or upset, its natural. hugs xxx

MissGossip, this is my second MC. We conceived again immediately after the first. I understand wanting to be pregnant again. I've decided to wait this time, though. I need to get test results and re-evaluate some things.

I'm so sorry to hear you have already suffered a MC, must be even worse the second time around :(

Glad you are taking some time out so sort yourself out, your time will come :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->