i hate him!!

babybambi2011

mummy to 2 amazing girls
Reaction score
my husband has gone out again today!! i am yet again left at home on my own. keira gets fussy around this time and im ill, so i kinda need him more really as my head is spinning. atleast my eldest is in bed, but i still gave her a bath and put her to bed. so now im in bed feeding keira, and i know ill be here for a few hours.

he gets to go out, and i get to stay at home and look after the kids. im just so angry at him that he just doesnt think about how i feel. i dont get to do anything. i just want to cry

Awwww :hugs:

I'm so sorry he's being inconsiderate, where has he gone that's more important than you & his kids?

I think both parents should be able to go out & have a break but it has to go both ways and he shouldn't go if you're ill.

I was ill all over Xmas and I basically spent the week in bed in the spare room & my OH took care of everything. I felt mega guilty but you can't help being ill & he needs to man up and help you out!!

Selfish bugger!

:hugs:
x

Ugh my oh does the same sometimes. some men just don't think and are so selfish. They just don't try to see things the other way around. Its so rude. I'm sorry, I know how frustrating it is, just makes you want to smack him! I would love to just leave lo with him and say I'm leaving bye! And go out and party and do whatever the hell I wanted and see how he felt but I could never do that to lo.

I think my OH is still finding it hard to adjust to being a dad I think.... Well I hope lol!

He carries on like nothings changed while I look after our daughter 24/7. He comes and goes as he pleases. Maybe its a man thing lol!

Hope you work it out

My OH admitted to me the other day that although he loved our son so much from the beginning, the transition into parenthood took longer for him.
He didnt change much in the beginning. However now (LO is 6months) and it is a very different story.

I know this thread is from a few months ago but I spotted it and thought "yes i agree!!". My df just still swans off to the gym 3 times a week and doesnt see a problem with volunteering to work tonight coz they are short staffed and leave me at home with baby again when it should be his day off. I love being a mum but I hate that men seem to be able to just continue as normal when so much seems to change for us women.

Bless you. It can be hard at times, never mind while feeling poorly too!

I think our problem (as women) find it hard to tell the men NO. When our OH's ask us if we mind them going out we need to say yes sometimes. Men don't think like we do, they have to be told. Which is rather frustrating!! But im sure any of our partners would prefer us to tell them we don't want them going out than being in a mood.

My OH was talking about 'wetting the baby's head' with his friends when Beau was born and I told him he isn't doing it.

They don't half annoy me. All because we aren't at work it doesn't mean we don't need help!

I know what you mean! My DH doesn't so much go out all the time but he has picked up so much extra work over the last month i'm always home a lone with all 3 kids trying to keep the house clean, tend to the kids, cook dinner, wash clothes and dishes and hardly ever have time to take a shower for myself!
He doesn't HAVE to work all this extra time he just feels bad because if not it will fall on his buddy so he wants to help him out, while i'm thinking ok what do i have to do to make you feel bad to help your WIFE out with YOUR own children???
Men can be so inconsiderate!

:hugs:

You need to put your foot down and change this. Your ill and he went out and left you with 2 kid's? That is seriously cold! I would be packing his bags and changing the lock on the door if he did not change his ways. You deserve a break as well - not just him.

I know what you mean! My DH doesn't so much go out all the time but he has picked up so much extra work over the last month i'm always home a lone with all 3 kids trying to keep the house clean, tend to the kids, cook dinner, wash clothes and dishes and hardly ever have time to take a shower for myself!
He doesn't HAVE to work all this extra time he just feels bad because if not it will fall on his buddy so he wants to help him out, while i'm thinking ok what do i have to do to make you feel bad to help your WIFE out with YOUR own children???
Men can be so inconsiderate!

Yeah don't you love how men won't be inconsiderate to anybody BUT us? Mine pisses me off so bad because he will screw my plans up before anything in order to keep everything in line for somebody else. I'm like... HELLO. I'm your WIFE... you owe me the same, if not more courtesy than anyone else!!

Yea well in my experience they're all the bloody same except the odd exceptions that are married to someone else!! My first husband did zero with the 2 kids we had. My oldest has mild autism and ADHD and my daughter is 'normal' . I remarried and after being nagged for years agreed to have another baby. She is 3 months and amazing but wot a surprise.... Husband number 2 hasn't quite stuck to his promises. He's good with his new daughter but finds it a 'little tiring' getting up at night while having to get up and help me sort the other 2 children out for school, lunch boxes, school runs to dif schools etc. I'm done ranting. I know I can do it all myself if I have to. He's missin out just like my ex realises now he missed out. My oldest is 13 and god that time flies. I kno when they're all older and life is easier it'll be me who they come to, me they trust and me who'll have that special relationship with them that only time and hard wrk can achieve. So carry on men I say, with it mates and football and work. One sat you'll see we were here all along but we weren't important enough and wen that day comes... Sadly u won't be that important to us either. Their loss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->