I hate morning poo! And ignorant people

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
:growlmad: Especially when my diaper sprayer hasn't come yet so I have to use the sprayer from my sink and spray it into a bucket and then take the bucket into the bathroom and flush it and wash it out.

Every morning Livi wakes up around 8am, I change her if she needs it, stick her on boob and we fall back to sleep for another hour or so. (I COULD STILL BE SLEEPING! :cry:) But I had to take care of her diaper, so the little turkey fell back to sleep (and took up my WHOLE bed, mind you :haha:) but I'm up for good.

Now, this really was no big deal, I'm just more or less having myself a pity party because my hands smell like shit. But what my aunt said kind of pissed me off.

My great-grandparents are staying with us, which means their daughter (my aunt) is staying with us as well. I told my grandpop, who was in the kitchen, that I needed to take care of a dirty diaper and if he wanted, to go in the other room since it can be gross. And then after I start spraying it down my aunt comes out and is all "OMG that's disgusting! That's a sink! We put our dishes there!" :growlmad: No, YOU put your dishes there. We all put them in the dishwasher, where they belong. And it's MY sink! It's not like there's shit in the actual sink. And even if there was, I bleach the sink out afterward. Plus it's got two sides and the one side is for dishes and the other is for misc. items like clothes that need to be hand-washed, etc.

Then she told me that I need to use disposables because they're easier and aren't disgusting. I told her shit is shit, it's disgusting no matter what's it's in. :roll:

-rant over-

haha you should tell her she should get her own place then it wont be disgusting for her at all then!! hahaha..
wait that was rude wasnt it..dont say that..but you know what I mean..i think people who are staying with someone have no say in the way you are doing things unless it directly hurts them.

I don't wash them off in the sink, since LO is breastfed, I keep it in the diaper and just throw it in the wash machine.
Boy, do I hear everything in the world about that.
"That's disgusting! It'll stay in the washer"
and crap like that. Just ignore them. It's your house, do as you please. :hugs: :)

:rofl: I'm sure if I gave her that option she'd be fine with it!

Livi's both bf & ff so it's kind of a weird mix and I have to spray it off cause it's thick. But when she was bf I'd just throw them in bucket of water and baking soda and let them soak till I did the wash.

hun its your house if they cant deal with how you run your house they are welcome to stay at a motel im sure

Yeah. I have to say though, most of my family is pretty good with it. My mom's funny about my choice to use cloth. She makes jokes about them all the time because of how bulky some are, but at the same time she comes to bat for me when people say negative things about it. My grandmom got won over when she saw the one butterfly printed pocket I have. :haha: And most of my cousins are obsessed with Livi's diapers because they've never heard of "modern day cloth".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->