I HATE Studio!

Pearls18

Reaction score
The reasons I hate Studio

1) Why can't you just pay like a normal freaking shop, why are you practically forced to take credit, if you don't take that option have to be sent an invoice (WTF??!!) and yet somehow, I seem to have a damn credit account anyway WHEN I DON'T WANT ONE

2) Why confirm an order then take 2 months for it to arrive

3) Why do I have to log into my account to see that one of the items I ordered on 27/11 is now saying stock isn't arriving until 22/12- why have I not been contacted to warn me, funnily enough I wasn't buying a jurassic World Lego dimension pack for myself in December.

DRACONIAN company, crap customer service, it's 2017!!

Sorry needed to rant, I can't be the only one to think the way they operate is useless??

I haven't ordered from them before but I know some people who have and they've had problems. The customer service don't seem interested once you have made an order. They told my mum that she owed them money, when she had paid them ages ago. She even sent them bank statements showing that the money had been taken out by them. It went on for months before they sorted it :wacko:

I hope you get your order soon :hugs:

I hate the fact it forces you to open a credit account. I order personalised pens for school from there but like you say not everyone wants that credit account. I hate having an extra unnecessary credit account showing on my credit file when I pay it off every time.

I've never had a problem with orders though. It must be high in demand.

I opened an account on Black Friday just because the Lego dimensions was so cheap! I couldn’t figure out how to pay for ages, I took the pay after delivery option as they said it wouldn’t leave a search on my credit file. It took 4 days just to confirm they had opened the account... very slow but I did get both the sets at the weekend. Very confusing system though! And they never issue dispatch emails etc

I hate studio. I dont have an account but OHs mum does, so i give her my order or the few occasions i have ordered. From what i understand the postage is extortionate. Have ordered the personalised pencils the first the sent out with the name spelt wrong then refused to fix it and tried to charge her to return them. Which was annoying so ended up keeping them and reordering. I am still waiting for some bedding i ordered in august.

I do have an account but jeez the site is horrible. I also ordered two things and got sent letters (!?) two weeks later saying it was now out of stock and I'm not getting it. Highly frustrating. I won't be ordering from there often.

I've had 2 problems with their credit system when returning faulty items. I bought things on sale and when they arrived broken, Studio wouldn't just replace, they returned and reordered the items adding the full price value to my account.
It took a long time to rectify and at one point they started adding interest and fees onto the 'unpaid' amount.
I haven't used them since.

I've had an account for years but like you say they are terrible to deal with.

I always order in October for Christmas stuff. If you order late November I don't expect it to come on time. They don't keep you well informed either. If you can get it elsewhere then do!

I've had a few issues in the past but my mum waited months for something, they would send a letter saying it was late but a letter is so old fashioned.Tbh if it wasn't me just buying silly little personalised things I wouldn't bother.

All I've got this year is a backpack and towel for DDs and some kitchen bits for me.

There is an option to pay in full on the invoice, so no charges or interest will be applied, or once the account is open you can pay via debut card. Phone them and ask to have the credit removed as you wish to pay by card.

I always search for discount codes everytime I buy from them. Their prices aren't fair a lot of the time.

You also have to pay to return items which is annoying!

That sounds like a nightmare! I’ve never used them and I think il avoid!

Gosh, I’ve never ordered from them but don’t think I’ll bother now!

I really don't like studio and think a lot of their products are crap :dohh: my mother got into so much debt with them years ago, I avoid places like that like the plague.

It’s so frustrating as they have half price Lego dimensions, everywhere else is so much more. They said it’s in stock on 22nd so will arrive before Xmas...the 22nd is a Friday!! What’s shocking is you can still order it now and would have no idea it’s not in stock.

I ordered two sets on the 25th that arrived last weekend! That’s madness. Why have yours not come when it says there is stock?! Frustrating. I got the ghostbusters and the batman sets. Hopefully you get them in time. If it helps the delivery did only take a day once they dispatched it, it came first class :)

Thanks Rhi, my Batman story one came earlier this week. I've also ordered Jurassic World and Scooby Doo, JW says stock is arriving 22/12 but there's nothing about the Scooby Doo one (although it's been more than 10 days) they've assured me it'll arrive by Christmas...I think so long as I can get one of them as they've credited my account with £10 (one plus to it being a credit account I guess!) so I could just cancel one and use the £10 saving off the other to overpay for a set on Amazon I know will come on time. It's just frustrating as I used my work address and I finish work by the 22nd so I'd have to come in to get it!

I find it annoying that they don't seem to auto update their stock, so it will let you order then afterwards you'll find there is no stock. The few times it has happened to me they have contacted me though. I hardly use it any more. I only really buy my wrapping paper from there because it's dead cheap for good quality paper with long rolls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->