I have a sleep crawler!

S

Serene123

I remember Jess posting that Josh crawled in his sleep. Well you all know I co-sleep and I was woken up for 2 hours at 3am by Caitlyn crawling around my bed, all over me, and just randomly colapsing on her belly.. Her eyes were closed the whole time and she just kept getting up and crawling around the bed. She even attempted to climb the wall with her eyes closed but she just kept banging her head on the wall... Still didn't wake up...

:dohh: :rofl:

:rofl: I think the cot will be going up soon! I'm so afraid she will crawl off the bed.

That's when we started putting Kaya in her own bed for the start of the night

lol I guess she must really like being mobil... I wonder where she though she was going ??

Jasmine did that once to us, she ended up falling of the bed and since then, she is in her cot

aww bless her, she's so clever, but that would scare me too x

aww bless her riley crawls up and down his cot in his sleep lil monkey sounds scary though cause shes on a bed

awww bless her its so funny to watch lol leeon always crawls in his sleep up and down his cot he does head stand things lol one night he slept with me in my bed and i woke up looking for him frightened wandering where hed gone though oh had put him back into his cot and then i moved my leg felt abit heavy and found him asleep across the bottom of the bed on my leg if id have moved my legs hed have rolled off the bed!!!!!!

:lol: it's the funniest thing isn't it! Hope she doesn't hurt herself xx

I'm dead worried about her hurting herself, but untill the cot is in my room I will have to sleep with one eye open

I'm dead worried about her hurting herself, but untill the cot is in my room I will have to sleep with one eye open

I know what you mean. I can imagine you literally sleeping with one eye open :rofl: Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->