I have Holy Terror no 2 ahhh!

KX

Reaction score
Help, I really need it!

Lucy wants fed or on my boob for comfort 24-7. WHen we r in the house I seriously get no peace. Its non stop.

I have (sinned) tried her with a dummy but she refuses, so I put her on the breast and she starts to nod off! Its like she wants my nipple in her mouth as a comforter.

I have left her to cry at times, but this baby just doesnt stop, nothing appeases her til she is given what she wants-boob!

Any advice or ideas? Im going to start hitting my head off walls soon!:hissy:

have u tried various dummies? i liked the nuby ones as they were close to nipple xx

DS would only take a dummy with a very small flat teat, don't know which ones you're trying?

tommee tippee ones, come in a hard plastic case suitable from birth +.lol dont know the exact name!x

Def try different kinds, My neice would only take a nuby one, but would spit the others out.

Seren was the same, never accepted a dummy no matter what type andonly ever wanted boob. So I really sympathise. Have you a sling so you could carry her, feed her etc and still have your hands free??
Fromexperience I can tell you it settles, Seren soon grew out of this but thats no comfort at this time I guess.

Agree with what the others have said, I had to try several types of dummies before finding one Olivia would take. In the end it was the flat shaped TT Nuby ones - someone recommended them because they move in and out similar to the action they have when they're feeding.

Does she like to be swaddled? I used to swaddle O then put her on her side and she settled that way sometimes.

I say sometimes, I used to try every trick/bit of advice a million times a day - sometimes something worked and other times nothing would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->