I Have Never Felt So Depressed About My Endometriosis...

claire_love

Mummy To Kolby :)
Reaction score
The hospital has said that they cant do anything for me anymore. after only three visits. i cant believe how let down i feel. I feel so alone at this moment. after everything i have been through with this stupid f**king condition they go and say this.

:dohh: Would quite like to go jump in front of a bus around now.

:grr:

What kind of symptoms are you having? Could you find another doctor? I have endo and my first doctor didn't even believe that I was in any pain. My second doctor has been amazing though.

I hadnt seen this DR before at the hospital. i had like two pages of questions i wanted to ask, she skimmed through them and went ' i wouldnt be able to answer these' i wouldnt know what to do next.

i have Mild - Severe Endo, Pain is awful, heavy AF, the lot. :(

I have been on many many many contraceptive pills since i was 13 (for the periods) and nothing ever worked. all they have done now is sent me off with these Transamatic Acid pills that ive had three times before to take with my AF. thats it. no follow up. nothing.

x

Go to at least one other doctor! They sound like they're not even trying to help you! All the best! :hugs:

I think you need a second opinion!!!
I have bad endo, pain during af so bad ive fainted and ended up in hosp! periods are super heavy and sex can be agony.

Did you have a laproscopy? This is the best way to see how far the endo has spread.

There are different ways to treat it, laser etc, personally I managed to get pregnant very easily and that made my endo so much better:dohh:

:flower::hugs:

Wont they book you in for another lap?? I have heard if they cut it away rather than burn it it stays away for longer?

I know I havent got endo but I can relate to the pain, I feel lucky that I havent got it.

Lots fo hugs for you darling sorry you are feeling so down and doctors are so crap!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

Ive had a lap and they found loads, all spread over my left ovary and tube. a bit on my right side and all over the top and bottom on my womb. They didnt want to do anything as they think they might be only to get a tiny bit of it.

I rang the consultant today and told her office i wasnt happy with the treatment i got. all i got told was book another appointment. Thanks eh! :(

*sigh*

Thanks girlies! :)
x

Hey, I have endometriosis too so if you want to speak to anyone just send me a wee message. I know how you feel, I too have been told the same. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->