I have the flu?

jozylynn896

Reaction score
What do I do about Noah? Do I stay away from him? I feel so terrible. Light headed vomiting diarrhea sore throat. I'm waitingfor my mom to get out of work to buy ne medicine and oh is making me a tea. I don't care bout me because I know I'll getbetter, but what do i do about nNoah?

And my body aches all over :'( i feel so terrible

Sorry to hear you are so unwell :( Are you BF? because if you are, just carry on nursing as he will be protected by the antibodies in your milk so if he does get sick too, it wont be anywhere near as bad as you.

If you are not then i don't have any advice other than can someone give you a had to try to limit the contact with him?

Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

My OH is helping so much. Usually in the mornings ohs mom takes care of him because i have school and oh has work. But her brother has passed so she's gone to Mexico. OH cannot miss work but I CAN miss school :'( but I can't be around Noah like this. :'( hipefully my mom can watch him all tomorrow. And since my sister is on vacation she offered to help. Its just so difficult every morning I'll have to take Noah on the bus to my moms, gi to school, pick him uo, take the bus home. :'( this is a nightmare.
And no I'm not bf. But thank you for your response and advice. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->