I have too much to whinge about!!!

taylorttc

Reaction score
Argh.
Just one of those days? Weeks? Pregnancies?
13+2. Ready for it to be over already hahaha.

Firstly, I'm getting bigger, as in more bloated, but at the minute generally just feel fat because it's not a bump it's just baby bloat so I look good in nothing, this didn't happen until around 18/19 weeks with DD. I feel too early for this.

Secondly, constantly starving, had a 2 course meal for lunch wanted a 3rd 4th and 5th course. Starved 24/7. Savoury tooth.

Thirdly, WATER INFECTION. Need I say more.

Fourthly, my lady bits (tmi?) smell odd? Like stronger, like not right, I don't think if it's my cm or my lady bits themselves ?? I have no thrush symptoms at all.

So yeah. I just want to bury my chubby face into a pizza (she says whilst eating a mars bar cake)

Hi taylor, the physical angst is weighing me down too and OH must be tired of my whining even though he hasnt said anything bless him!! For 2 weeks now ive had no appetite, have the worst taste in my mouth, wake up gagging, havent slept properly, went from conspitation and haemmoroids (sorry tmi) to diarrhea now. And since last week have had intermittent lower abdominal pains. Im freaked out, tired and dying for this trimester to end all at the same time. Ive waited so long to be pregnant that i really thought i would have a relatively happy and easy time, and complaining about anything actually makes me guilty but just the sheer amount of changes and stress are getting to be too much. Haha my rant seems to be longer than yours!!

Oh girl, I feel you, I am soooo hungry all of the time too! I've had to curb my eating because I've gained like 12 pounds in 13 weeks! I've always been thin so gaining any weight is really weird for me. I'm definitely feeling chubby and gross, but can't help reaching for the pizza and tacos, etc either lol. I'm eating weird stuff, too... yesterday I bought a jar of pepperoncinis (the kind you get in Papa John's pizza...yummm) and ate like 10 in one sitting lmao.

I think a stronger smell down there is pretty normal when pregnant, but if it's too strong or odd maybe talk to your Dr about it!

Hi taylor, the physical angst is weighing me down too and OH must be tired of my whining even though he hasnt said anything bless him!! For 2 weeks now ive had no appetite, have the worst taste in my mouth, wake up gagging, havent slept properly, went from conspitation and haemmoroids (sorry tmi) to diarrhea now. And since last week have had intermittent lower abdominal pains. Im freaked out, tired and dying for this trimester to end all at the same time. Ive waited so long to be pregnant that i really thought i would have a relatively happy and easy time, and complaining about anything actually makes me guilty but just the sheer amount of changes and stress are getting to be too much. Haha my rant seems to be longer than yours!!

Hi Hun, oh no I'm sorry your feeling crappy in first tri.. it's the hardest of all 3 I think, and your not alone I know how your feeling.
I hope all of this subsides for you very soon there is nothing worse than feeling like crap, but it's definitely hard on the body creating new life.
Your doing fab Hun just keep reminding yourself that your doing so well.
Eventually you can feel happy you will relax and it will become easier. I'm finding it hard this time because early pregnancy with DD was a breeze (aside the health issues) , pregnancy in general was so nice I had no sickness nothing I was great I was energetic and happy.
This time total blurghhhh.
The abdo pains will be your uterus stretching and growing, with DD I was terrified and constantly in contact with my midwife but she reassured me the aches and cramps in abdo are all to do with body accommodating for a little one. I hope you feel better soon, here to talk anytime X

Oh girl, I feel you, I am soooo hungry all of the time too! I've had to curb my eating because I've gained like 12 pounds in 13 weeks! I've always been thin so gaining any weight is really weird for me. I'm definitely feeling chubby and gross, but can't help reaching for the pizza and tacos, etc either lol. I'm eating weird stuff, too... yesterday I bought a jar of pepperoncinis (the kind you get in Papa John's pizza...yummm) and ate like 10 in one sitting lmao.

I think a stronger smell down there is pretty normal when pregnant, but if it's too strong or odd maybe talk to your Dr about it!

It's so hard isnt it, I could scream! I have a consultant appt in the morning & he will no doubt weigh me so I will see the damage haha. Oh dear.
I think being pregnant makes us feel gross in general at first so maybe we don't look much different and it's all to do with self esteem in these early days? I hope so anyways.
I have a salty tooth and love pizza and cheese and anything fatty!
I gained almost 4 stone with DD so I'm hoping to not gain as much this time. But I'm headed that way.
I'm definitely going to mention it to my dr as I think I may have a touch of bacterial vaginosis, I used to get it so often! One thing after another X

Hi taylor... hope you're feeling better and the infection is gone.
Thanks for your support.. been a rough couple of weeks with no signs of improvement yet.. counting the days until 2nd tri

That's like me Taylor TTC. I put on 4 stone with my DD so determined to not do it again. I ate for the 500. Found it really hard to shift the weight after and just felt really unfit for ages which I think added to my PND.
This pregnancy already is a lot more different in morning sickness and tiredness to my last, can't remember the smell and sickness being this bad. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->