• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I heard getting a cold before a BFP is a sign, is that true?

i think it can be but everyone is different arent they.

xx

I got a cold during the early stages of my first pregnancy and was out for two weeks, cough sore thoat, runny nose etc. I didnt think anything of it beside just being sick and worried of course but he turned out fine....I am 17 days late and got a BFN on Monday havent been really able to symptoms spot because I have a cold...maybe it might be a sign??? who knows :confused:

well, I will let you know in a few days when I do my test... I am not well, as if catching something, 37.5C this evening and horrible headache... apart from this no other "symptoms"

When I was last pregnant one of my syptoms was that I had a stuffy nose until 2nd tri, Dr said it was because the blood vessels expand or something & makes you feel like it's blocked.

x

i had really bad colds with both my 2 so its a good sign x sylvia x

i've got a headache and a runny nose, feel a bit rough tbh.

i'm hot and grouchy and along with cramps and being rather moody and rather intolerant, i think i'm becoming a nightmare!

anyone else felt/feel like this?

about 3 or 4 dpo I started getting a sore/itchy throat, and a runny nose, which is now a stuffy nose, and i got a mild fever for 1 night...I feel that this is a symptom for me, as when I was pg before I never remember getting this, but i am certain that this time its due to pg...cuz i got thrush as well and last time I was pg I got thrush/yeast infection...its gone now, but the stuffy nose is still there...i feel awful...also this is summer time I never get sick at summer time...i rarely get colds at all actually...

I am 3DPO today and i havhe woke up this morning with a cold and a headache and a high temp of 36.28! That is quite high for me.
Hope it means something. x x

I have had a bad cold these last few days. I am 3DPO.
I don't think it means anything, but it feels nice to wish.

I completely forgot to update... yes, it was a symptom for me :) I'm 8 weeks now

How cool is that?

I haven't had a cold in ages. Ummmm you never know.

Congrats on your bean!

Ummmm, I think we will all be wondering now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->