I hope I'm in the right forum

defobsess

Reaction score
I never considered myself a ttc after loss person but just now realizing I am as I am currently in a state of terror...
I was pregnant a 1 1/2 ago with twins, had to do selective termination for medical reasons and for the other twin to survive...after the selective termination I still lost the other twin.
We just started ttc again in February

First my apologies, ive been missing since tuesday and that because i got a bfp and had five minutes of joy, then the worrying started
I tested tuesday and got a BFP, not strong but not faint, my history with pregnancies is so I decided to wait before making any announcements I'm so terrified of something going wrong!
Well tested this am and PT is still positive but extremely faint!
Are these the signs of a chemical?
A little history:
Sunday-spotting with pressure/cramp(mild) during the spotting(pinkish in color) in afternoon, the size of a dime. BFN
Monday -same spotting with pressure/cramp, orangish again the size of a dime
Tuesday- same spotting but twice that day, in the am size of a dime, afternoon, a quarter...tannish but one wipe at night looked faintly red, dried up after that.
Wednesday- Spotting twice again but back to dime size, and orangish

You are in the right forum hun. So sorry - but I don't know, I just didn't want to R&R. With my last BFP I got faint lines so I bought a digital test just so I could see it in writing. Turned out it wasn't a chemical so faint lines don't always mean that. I also got more care and scans etc because of my history, so can you go to your docs and se what they will do? maybe a blood test would put your mind at rest? Good luck x

Thank you for not R&R! I'm going in for a blood test as I type! I wouldn't worry about faint lines usually but for the line to be more faint 2days after a pretty strong positive is what has me worrying...
Thank you for you kind words!

sorry for your loss hun!! fingers crossed your doctor gives you some good news xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->