I hung laundry on the line today!!!! :)

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
Spring is on it's way :happydance:

I love hanging laundry out, it's so therapeutic for me !!!

Oh gosh me too. I could just stand and watch it blowing in the sunshine - so calming!

I haven't had any outside yet but cannot wait until I am able to. Give my radiators a break.

It smells so much better when dried outside too!!

Just been folding it all now and it's all really fresh!! Haha. Hoping for a dry day again tomorrow :)

I'm so sad :haha:

I was going to put mine out today but didn't think it'd dry it, wish I had now!

It was 15°C here today, 15°C!!!!!!!!

Goodbye depressing winter weather and snow, don't come back any time soon ;)

I was tempted to put mine out too but it keeps raining on and off so a bit more use out of the dryer yet I suppose

Awww lovely! I don't trust it to stay dry long enough here, we keep getting odd showers - if they'd bugger off it'd be ideal drying weather :haha:

I've put mine out every morning for the past few days and it's actually dried! Hate drying stuff inside.

I love outdoor dried washing. It smells so fresh. Our line snapped next summer so we need to get a new one, but it's been raining so much here lately :(

I really love putting the washing out for the first time in a year, it makes the end of winter for me.

It's such a good feeling, I didn't get my washing on early enough today, but may try again tomorrow!

I might get a hanging basket today though, just to mark spring is coming :winkwink:

I got mine out today!:happydance: I LOVE seeing washing on the line, especially towels and bed clothes!!:blush: So glad I'm not the only "saddo":haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->