I Itch EVERYWHERE! - 11weeks pp

aknqtpie

Mommy to 1
Reaction score
Does anyone else itch constantly everywhere? I am 11 weeks pp.. this started about 8-9weeks pp. Nothing seems to help. Lotion, Cortison, Claritin.. the only thing I haven't tried is benedryl, because I hear it can dry up your supply.

I have a dr appt on friday for an additional follow up.. I plan on bringing it up to her there.. but wondering if this is hormone related or something else? I haven't changed soaps or anything.

It sounds like PUPPPs, although I haven't heard of it developing this late. Mine started 3 weeks before I delivered, took a break for a few days post partum, and then flared up again for about 8 weeks.

I found that Zyrtec worked better than Claritin. Also cold water - on the inside and the outside. No creams or lotions helped me at all.

I had PUPPPS at the end of my pregnancy.. I was wondering if it flared back up as well... Either that or maybe stress related? I give up though.. maybe I will try zyrtec.. any idea how it will affect my supply?

I am 6 week pp and have been itching everywhere, I have also been getting a red blotchy rash on chest and sometimes face, my chest itches so bad and stings, they say PUPPS too but my rash comes and goes and is blotchy not like the pics on Google!! Anyone?

It eventually went away on it's own. I think it was hormone related. I asked my OB about it, and she suggested I use baby oil after I got out of the shower. That seemed to help a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->