i jus gott my reading :D feel more positive now

jennahlou

Reaction score
i have jus recived my readin from psycic123 this is what shes said... it is rather accurate so lets just hope the dates are 2.

Your Pregnancy Outlook
By Psychic123uk
Dated May 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you I feel you are under some strain connecting to your ttc journey and I do feel spirit want you to relax around this, Im shown everything is positive for this, and sense no problems or anything preventing you from having children in the future

I do feel you have a few worries around finance, and you may want to make changes to a property or move home, and this could be one of the reasons your not feeling fully content with your path, but I do see some very positive changes ahead here, and this is the time a pregnancy will come in, do remember as in life, with pregnancy it always comes when the time is right

Spirit show me a July conception here, and I see a healthy and happy baby boy born 2012, and all is showing well around his pregnancy, labour and birth, and I see life is alot more secure at this time for you all as a family, alot of happiness is showing for you coming up and again spirit want you to relax and not panic conception is taking a little longer for you than you first thought, it will happen !

I then see a further conception for March 2013, and this shows as a healthy baby girl, again all areas well and healthy and this child will complete your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Hi Sounds very positive and looks like it wont be long. Where did you go on to get the reading?

its off ebay but she is higly recommended...the pregnancy outlook one that i got cost £5.00 and she emails it within 3 workin days.

Thanks ive went on and just paid for one so I will see what results I get, Thanks again

keep me updated hun..mine is accurate about the strain of ttc and stuff so just hope the dates are accurate aswell xx

See, I got mine today, and now I feel less positive. She said a July conception with a boy next year and a girl in 2013. Well, we're stopping after number 2, so my next pregnancy will be my last (*sob*). Plus, July seems like ages away. :-(

PLEASE READ RULES. these types of posts are not allowed.

aww roziebee sorry you feel less positive..if they both happen to be accurate we could be bump buddies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->