• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I just got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsg22tx

Reaction score
OMG!!! I was soooo .sick last night. I was up at 2am with a fever, running nose, headache, stuffy head, body just hurting. I was like OMG with is this now! Well yesterday I went to the doctor and they did a pee test it was neg. She checked me on the inside to see if it was changing and she smiled and said I think we are cautching your baby at the very start!! She said to keep testing all week. So I did at 3 am since I had to pee, why not POAS!!! So it was a very faint line. I thought I was seeing stuff from the headache. So after I dropped my kids off I had to pee again. I held it all the way home then did it again and it was darker then this morning!!! It has been 2 months since my Tubal Reversal, and I got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!! I go get a blood test Friday to confirm with doctor! :happydance: I wish me and everyone TTCing lots and lots of sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Oh my cam wont take a clear pic of test yet, but as soon as I get one i'll post it) Oh im CD36 today also

Hi hun, first of all congrats to you!! Second, BFP announcements are not allowed in the TTC section due to their sensitive nature. There is a special section for BFP announcements. :hugs:

Congrats!! Chris is right, please don't post it here...ouchy

Thanks! Sorry I am still new to the site and did not know I was posting it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->