I Just Noticed

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I just looked at my ticker and realized today Ava has been gone for 6 months :cry::cry: My God that went so fast, it seems like yesterday i gave birth to her and then buried her. I miss her so much but I know she is with my Nonna and my Nonna is protecting her till i can get up there (Heaven ). I miss my angel :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Missing you now for six long months...and loving you
for all of Eternity! Mommy xooxox

I'm sorry hun... :hugs: The time really does fly though doesn't it... I haven't figured out if that's a good thing yet.

It's only been a little over 2 months since I said goodbye but it also seems like it was just yesterday I was receiving the horrible news.

It is so nice to think that they are up there with other loved ones though. It has really helped me.

Lots of hugs to you... :hugs:

I'm sorry hun... :hugs: The time really does fly though doesn't it... I haven't figured out if that's a good thing yet.

It's only been a little over 2 months since I said goodbye but it also seems like it was just yesterday I was receiving the horrible news.

It is so nice to think that they are up there with other loved ones though. It has really helped me.

Lots of hugs to you... :hugs:

I just can't believe how fast it went from when I first found out I was pregnant (I was so very happy :cry:) Until the day they told me she was gone . Now it's six months since she is gone and Ava should be almost a month old, it's not fair she isn't here with us. Life really is so cruel :cry::cry::cry::cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
The only thing I know for sure is that Ava knows how much I love her, she can feel it.

Oh hunny, I am so sorry :cry: Of course Ava knows how much she is loved :hugs:

Today is 6 weeks since Emily became an angel... I cant believe it! Time just seems to be going so fast -- and I am desperately trying to cling onto the past :cry: I was at her graveside today and totally broke down - I should be 23 weeks pregnant today - walking around with a big bump, having cravings, decorating my nursery and buying cute pink outfits - not sat on damp wet grass by the side of my baby girls grave tears streaming down my face.

How did this go wrong for us all? Why is this so unfair??? Why cant we have our babies!? We all deserve them so much :cry: They would have be so loved :cry::cry:

Sorry :cry:

Oh hunny, I am so sorry :cry: Of course Ava knows how much she is loved :hugs:

Today is 6 weeks since Emily became an angel... I cant believe it! Time just seems to be going so fast -- and I am desperately trying to cling onto the past :cry: I was at her graveside today and totally broke down - I should be 23 weeks pregnant today - walking around with a big bump, having cravings, decorating my nursery and buying cute pink outfits - not sat on damp wet grass by the side of my baby girls grave tears streaming down my face.

How did this go wrong for us all? Why is this so unfair??? Why cant we have our babies!? We all deserve them so much :cry: They would have be so loved :cry::cry:

Sorry :cry:

I was at Ava's grave doing the same exact thing as you. :cry::cry::cry: I sit there and talk to her for so long (People think I am a nutbag) I don't care I know Ava can hear me and feel me. I am so sorry you are going through this also, its just terrible I know :cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so thankful for you and all of you .I am so thankful someone understands me, cause in my life here nobody does, its so sad how easily people tell you to move on, I wish it was that easy. I am so sad :cry::cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Precious Ava can definetely hear you and she definetly knows that you love her more than words can explain.

I think it is easy for people to think you should move on if they have never been through anything like this... I don't think we will ever truly move on.

I feel like there will always be a piece of me missing. I am learning how to handle the emotions I feel better but they will always be there.

Most days I feel like the world has kept on going around me but I am just stuck... I still every Monday think about how far along I would have been. I would have been 24 weeks tomorrow.

I just try to tell myself that she is somewhere beautiful and she is happy. I like to think she looks down on me... I know it may sound strange but it helps me get through my day.

It is wonderful to have a place like this to go to and know that someone does understand... It is unfortunate that so many of us have to feel this heart wrenching pain though. Just know that we are all here for you... :hugs:

Love you always my beautiful friend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->