I just ravished

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
my closet.
I decided to start cleaning, clearing and getting rid of stuff now before I get too big. I figure if I get things in order and organised now, when I really hit the nesting period, it won't be such a huge chore.

I finally went through about 4 large boxes of clothes and shoes that I shipped over from my London move almost 2 years ago. 1/2 of it went to charity, the other 1/2 will go to a resale shop. I only kept a few things. Today I hit my closet.

AHHHHHHH that feels better.

i agree im starting on sunday cuz the bin will be empty by then!! yay! cant wait to make this place feel like a home! n start the nursery x

Good for you :happydance: now I think you deserve to sit on your butt and do nothing for the next few days.

Give me some of your energy so I can do the same to the room that's gonna be the nursery.

:rofl: Not what I thought this thread was going to be about when I saw the topic :blush:

Doesn't it feel good? :D i did the same thing back in November, never knew i had so much space in my closet :rofl: now if only i can muster up the energy to tackle the OTHER closet!

i've started that too!!! I go around the house with a box and anything that doesnt get used or we dont need is thrown in and disposed of - to charity or bined.
If feels great! De-sh*tting the house we call it.
My wardrobe is next...some serious de-sh*tting needed there!
It's so therapeutic isnt it.

Good for you!

I need to get off my lazy arse and do that too. I was supposed to do it during December while I was on leave. But one doesn't hold the title "Mrs Procrastination" for nothing!
I have to keep my reputation up.

But seriously. We've gotto sort out our room and then I want to decorate the nursery. (I'm a designer... got a whole theme in my head.... it's going to take ages :( )

I guess I'm waiting to make sure everything is ok with LO then I'll start.... well that's the excuse for now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->