i just realised that..

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
using my birthpool with my toddler around is going to be a total nightmare... she thinks its her indoor swimming pool. emergency hose pipe adaptor hunting is going on RIGHT now, i can put the pool in her bedroom (provided shes not asleep ) so that i can be away from her and other people when i need to be. she can and will sleep in my bed anyway so its not too much of an issue. what a bum pain!

I was wondering about the same thing. DS is three and I am afraid he is going to drive me crazy if we try to keep him here. On the other hand, I really want him to experience the baby being born. We don't have anyone that can come and keep him occupied while I am laboring so I am really not sure how this is going to work :/

Good point. DD will be three when this one arrives but at least we will have my parents around to supervise her. I can imagine the appeal of jumping into a pool with Mummy in the snug might be quite high though...

Hopefully it will all happen at night and she will sleep through it but given her labour took 27 hours I doubt it will happen that quickly. Hmmmm. Unless we get a smaller paddling pool that she can get into at the same time...

Gina.

Faith adores the birth pool, we spent all afternoon playing in it yesterday :/ i have figured out a way to fill it from upstairs so we should be ok! ill have to let you know how that one goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->