I Just Want Some Input.. Or Know someone else has gone through this..

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
I have been On Yaz For Erm, About 6 months , And I swear if im even 10 minuets late taking it every day, i will just START to bleed like its a period.. Anywho

Also, i had to go like 2 days without any bc because well the bank held my husbands money hostage bc of Thanksgiving, anyway, i started passing alot of clots.. I KNOW that IS normal.

But is it normal just to start bleeding if your late.. I mean Taking the pill on time..

I dont even think im making sense if im not im srry cough meds drs put me on make me loopy

It was normal for me when I was on Seasonale. Let me forget one pill, and it would just come like a real period for 5 days. There was no point in trying to stop it. But the instructions say there is a high occurrence of breakthrough bleeding, especially in the second or third month because you took Seasonale for three whole months before taking placebos. Yaz doesn't work like that...

So i guess i better phone my OB Monday lol

It was normal for me when I was on Seasonale. Let me forget one pill, and it would just come like a real period for 5 days. There was no point in trying to stop it. But the instructions say there is a high occurrence of breakthrough bleeding, especially in the second or third month because you took Seasonale for three whole months before taking placebos. Yaz doesn't work like that...

Please do. The only other thing I can think of is that when you switch pills or are just first trying it out, breakthrough bleeding is normal for the first few months, but clots etc. are not breakthrough bleeding. Breakthrough bleeding is closer to spotting.

From what the nurse had told me 2 weeks ago when i passed a HUGE clot that was bigger than the quarter So, I dunno But thank you for the input :)

Please do. The only other thing I can think of is that when you switch pills or are just first trying it out, breakthrough bleeding is normal for the first few months, but clots etc. are not breakthrough bleeding. Breakthrough bleeding is closer to spotting.

Sorry, i dont have any specific advice, just to say that if your feeling bad it would be a good idea to go to the doctors and chat it through with them.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->