I keep bumping into things!

kaylamariee

Reaction score
I have no idea where my brain is.. my bump didn't get big until around 32 weeks (currently 35 weeks) so you'd think id be used to it by now !
I keep bumping into eveeeerything.. doorframes, I go to school and ill be all the way tucked under the table and get up like I don't even have a bump and hit it on the table.. I just bumped into a fricken garbage can, wtf? Lol !
Does anyone else have this issue?
I know she's well protected in there, but I hope my babe hasn't gotten hurt by my stupidness lol..
:doh:

I do it pregnant or not, the other day I was shopping and bumped it on the shopping trolley!

I used to laugh at my dog when he would try to get through the door with a big stick. Now I know exactly how he feels.

I run into doors, door frames, tables.... everything I could possibly collide with I do.

I also have a tendancy to get stuck in small spaces, getting out of a toilet cubicle I opened the door and someone managed to get half out before getting stuck.
And got stuck in the walk in wardrobe.....

Lol ! Ladies I bump into a lot of things to, but its never been this bad. The other day I was trying to put my shoes on, I fell over (against the wall).. geez clumsy and no balance!

I bump into people with it. I'm always around either little kids or the elderly and I'm constantly running into them. It really startles the kids, they look horrified but I find it hilarious. And I'm worried I'm going to knock the old people over at work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->