I keep posting in here...

Sydd

2 in heaven
Reaction score
So thought I'd say hello to you all properly..
I'm not TTC yet but I seem to spend more and more time here :blush:

Hey Sydd - the more the merrier :)

hx

welcome hun!! good luck when u do start ttc :) we're a lovely bunch!! xx

Me too Sydd, im straddling MC and TTC after Loss

Hopefully see ya more in here soon, petal

Thanks girlies :)
@NatoPMT - I'm flipping between here, MC support, 1st tri and 2ww... Ooopsie. I feel a bit lost I think! I love the BFP race thread here though and reading good things about everyone else (minus MC support obv)
@w8ing4bean - I don't know when I can ttc again :( I wanna try after 1st AF OH wants to wait till at least September but then will randomly say things that implies its sooner. I've told him I'm not going on pill again as I don't wanna have to come off it again to start getting AF regular and he doesn't like using anything... So I'm hoping we can not try not prevent soon ;)
Sorry for all your losses ladies :flower: but hopefully can see some success from you all soon.

im the same - waiting for first af after mc. I think i have now stopped bleeding :happydance: only spotting yesterday/last night so im holding out hope that its finished now and i can see what my body wants to do over the next few weeks. I dont chart or anything and we fell pg ntnp last time.

xxx

Hope you get AF soon hun!
I'm CD37 since I started bleeding and 3 weeks since stop of bleeding.... Had a dull ache yesterday eve but nothing other than that that might indicate her arrival! No idea how long my cycles used to be either!
I'm too lazy to start charting/temping or anything :haha:

Maybe shes getting ready for her arrival. I cant believe we all sit here wishing the witch to show her face - i think its the only time i have WANTED a period! lol.

My cycles were bang on 28days before. Im hoping they wont go to out of sync when they return

xx

:hugs: hope OH doesnt keep u waiting too long :D and hope af comes soon,i waited 9 weeks for mine :( so i know how frustrating it is!! xx

I hear ya lovehearts, right now, BFN and the witch to turn up seems like a good deal.

When was that ever a good deal hmm hmm

I havent read the race for BFP thread yet, it was too long and intimidating for my delicate constitution. I want to see happy stories though, ive been surrounded by loss for too long, its all i know at the moment. Thats not good is it.

Lets hope this is the start of winning the race, although im not sure who im competing against <easily confused>

thanks all...
nets playing up so will give a full update 2mo :)
thank you for being so welcoming
:hugs: and :flower: to all you lovely ladies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"