I literally feel like I'm going to die!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
I have such a bad cold from the kiddos at daycare. I have a stuffy nose, but it won't stop running. Literally snot everywhere! I have such a bad headache and sore throat too. I've tried saline spray and Tylenol and I just feel like crap. My 21 month old is not being the nicest or most cooperative of my resting either.

That's horrible :(
I've been coming down with something , stuffy and sneezy etc.
I'm trying to drink lots and lots of water and eat oranges for vitimin C lol
Attempting to rest when I can (I also work with young children ) and I'm going to bed as soon as my boys go to bed !
Hope you feel better soon!

I'm so sorry. That is absolutely awful. :(

I'm TERRIFIED of catching something while pregnant. I hardly ever get sick, so when I do its always super unfun. My 13-year-old is starting a volunteer position at a Children's Discovery Museum next week, and I'm already thinking of ways to try to decontaminate her before she walks in the door. :p

I really hope you feel better soon. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Total sympathy..was at the docs at 9am this morning coz i felt like my chest was closing over with phlegm and muck... feel so sick and lathargic and still vomiting as well :(

I hope we all feel better soon!!!! X

:hugs: I was exactly the same a few weeks ago, felt like shit! And still even now after several weeks I'm still having trouble with my throat!

Hope you get better soon x

I'm so sorry!!! I have a terrible cough right now, always have a tickle in my throat and coughing up so much grossness. Along with my body just feeling beat down and im so tired! Its gone on for a week now. I hope were both feeling better soon! Btw coughinf while pregnant is NO GOOD i have to wear pads cause i pee myself everytime I cough hard :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->