I love my bear fleece cot blanket and cot mobile - MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

haggle-b

Mum of 3, 2 dd's & 1 ds
Reaction score
I love my bear fleece cot blanket - photo shows blanket folded in half. Looking for £4 plus £2.36 postage.

I also have the I love my bear cot mobile (cant take a picture at the mo as it is upstairs packed away in the same room LO is napping in). This cost approx £25 new (current ones on toys R us website are £27.99) so am looking for £10 plus postage. I can provide postage details and picture if interested.

Attachments

• DSCN2463.jpg
    DSCN2463.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Would you take £15 incl postage for both?

have you still got the blanket and mobile? What colour is the mobile? Would you accept £12 plus £5 postage.
regards

Lesley

MK46 - I still have the blanket and mobile. I have not heard back from the person above who was originally interested.

I have attached a picture of what the mobile looks like (it isnt the actual mobile but its the same one). I would be happy to accept £12 plus £5 postage. Let me know if you are interested and we can sort out payment etc.

P.S. I have also got the I love my bear cot bumper too if you are interested in that. Was originally looking for £15 for this (Im sure you know how much they are in the shops!!) but would be happy to accept £10.

Attachments

• i love my bear mobile.jpg
    i love my bear mobile.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
MK46 - I still have the blanket and mobile. I have not heard back from the person above who was originally interested.

I have attached a picture of what the mobile looks like (it isnt the actual mobile but its the same one). I would be happy to accept £12 plus £5 postage. Let me know if you are interested and we can sort out payment etc.

P.S. I have also got the I love my bear cot bumper too if you are interested in that. Was originally looking for £15 for this (Im sure you know how much they are in the shops!!) but would be happy to accept £10.

hello there,
Not really sure how I pay you, do I send apostal order? First time on this site!
Let me know and Ill sort it soon.
Many thanks

Lesley

Lesley. Postal order is fine or you can pay via paypal. Email me at ...... and we can sort out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->