I love my daughter more than anything but...NO!!

Mazzy17

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...850--Robotic-pets-years-wishlist-Hamleys.html

No no no no no no no no!

NOOOOOO!! I think that is super creepy. Like a giant furbee. No thanks!

No, i have a thing against life size things like that, wax works, dummies, anything life like and thats just creepy.
If i was going to buy them somthing like that tjen id go for the reak thing to at least teach them responsability and even a resl one is a big no untill i win the lottery :)

I definitely agree that is a bit too creepy for me.

Torn at the pony, im not sure!

OMG at the toys at the bottom - Teksta increased in price just a lil - not! And the new furby? £75? BOLT!

I was looking at the leappad ultra this morning and honestly all this predicted xmas stuff is crap in reality!

Creepy! £75 for a Furbie?! I've still got one of originals *starts digging it out ready to put on Ebay in November*

Love some of the comments:-

"£14 Robo Fish..sees it performing 'the swimming patterns of a real fish'"...or for £14 you could just buy a real fish.

The comments under the article made me LOL

No, i have a thing against life size things like that, wax works, dummies, anything life like and thats just creepy.
If i was going to buy them somthing like that tjen id go for the reak thing to at least teach them responsability and even a resl one is a big no untill i win the lottery :)

I think that's why I like it so much, because we already have the real thing :haha:

The comments under the article made me LOL

I like the one about coming down stairs in the night and bumping into it :haha:

I saw a photo on a FB page which was funny but the comments had me peeing my pants! :rofl: Sometime the comments make the articles!

:rofl: daily Fail comments are often good for a laff!

too creepy for me!! ide rather the real thing.. does it actually do anything though? i was staring for ages at the girl on it thinking i knew her, then realised she lives just down the road from me! lol

i find it a bit creepy, like the car things below though :) xxx

I love itt but slightly too big for our house!

Our little boy has this which my mum got him

https://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-76471-FurReal-Friends-Butterscotch/dp/B000F2JZKO

it moves its head and mouth, its tail, blinks, neighs and makes lots of noises..he loves it!

Not quite as big as that though!

Want the Cadillac!!!!

If you can afford to spend £850 on a FAKE horse I'd assume you're probably wealthy enough to buy a real horse so I'd go with the real thing if it were me. That fake one would scare the crap out of me in the dark.

Wow what on earth is next?

What ever happened to miniature plastic versions of horses? Much less creepy and much more fun and likely to last longer I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->