I love my hoover soo much!

Mrs_Nesbit

Mum of 3 hoping for 4
Reaction score
Works like a charm at zonking my boy out. Even had a little fun yesterday and kept clicking it on the minute her would stir from a nap (usually shouting up a storm within seconds) aaannnnnnd zonk, sparked back out again repeatedly. Thing is it has the same affect on me, this old white noise malarky. Whenever I hear one that I'm not in charge of (or one just left running) my spine gets all tingly, I feel sleepy and remember being just a little dot myself all curled up in the fetal position on the sofa while mum hoovered around me..

Seriously thinking about joining ma boy in a cuddly snooze . x

oh yes, hoovers are great things. i don't need mine as much any more but when ali was younger it was great. i used to put it on to have a shower, make dinner, eat lunch etc and he would just sleep and sleep. when i was told by another mum to put on the hoover and it would send him to sleep i thought 'your mad' but now i think it was the best piece of advice given to me. still works to this day - he's almost 7 months old!!!

not only the Hoover, but the hairdryer,& my personal fav the cooker hood fan!

washing machine is great too - he is mesmorised watching our smalls going round and round :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->