I made my decision and plan

DollPosse

Reaction score
So I had my appointment at my high risk clinic and I told the OB that I want an elective section. She read my what happened with my first child and what happened on the weekend and said she understood. I couldn't believe a doctor would say they would understand like that but it made plenty of sense to her. Also the way things have been heading lately with my pregnancy she said it would probably have ended up going that direction anyways.

So we talked it out and I have a date for April 3rd. I am a little scared because well I don't like surgery and the thought of being completely awake for it seems scary but also totally worth it to see my baby. I am scared about accidental cutting just because I had some with my emergency section but also because the doctor informed me that they don't always know that they have. I feel a little more relaxed as well though because I feel like there isn't so much going back and forth anymore. I wanted to pick something and stick with it and I also knew myself that for medical reasons now that the possibility of a section was more likely to be my reality so instead of leaving the decision to be made for later I made it now. I was told though that if I came into hospital before my date fairly dilated that there may not be time to do a section so I would have to give birth vaginally. I am so worried about not making the date. I am likely to deliver early and since I am already 2cm dilated I worry even more so about it. The hospital has written down my preference and I have already signed a consent form so hopefully if I do go early the plan will work out.

Thanks for reading

Good luck with everything and I hope it all goes your way x

Oh thank you.

I feel better with things planned. I figure if things were pointing the direction of a section I would just go that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->