I might have o'd!!! very excited

dollydingle

TTC after mc
Reaction score
Hi guys,

To start with I apologise if the is TMI in this post but I really want some of your knowledgeable opinions!

I think this MIGHT be my first ovulation post-mc. So first ovulation in 6 months!!

I've done 2 cycles of OPKs - last cycle no positives, not even slightly... nothing. I also had irregular bleeding.

I don't know what CD I'm on because I had lots of light bleeding before proper bleeding this cycle. Counting from first day of proper bleeding I'm somewhere between CD13-16.

So... yesterday I had wet CM during the day and EMCM in the evening with negative OPK (properly negative barely a line visible).

Today I've been out all day but I've felt really weird all day... kind of sicky/hungry/tried but buzzy/dizzy but not... just weird all day (not helpful I know!!).
At lunchtime I went to the loo and had a big blob of EWCM with 2 specks of blood in it. (sorry if TMI)

At 4pm I did an OPK and it's nearly positive. I also had EWCM.

Now at 7pm my OPK is slightly less and my CM is wet/lotiony.

Sooooo... I have 3 questions -

Do my signs sound like ovulation?

Is it possible my surge was earlier in the day and I picked up the end of it on my OPK?

And... is it possible to have your surge and then ovulate only a few hours later (rather than a day or 2 later)??

Please help! I'm really excited that I might finally be eggy... what do you guys think?? :headspin:

Hi hun

sounds possitive to me.... are you sure its not implantation? just with the blood and symptoms you never know you may have already ov'd?...
If not then id say thats a very good sign of Ovulation for sure and get off here and grab ya OH lol
All the best xx

lol always the way... well get ready to pounce when he comes back in lol

If you didn't ovulate your body is probably trying to ovulate. I've gotten lots of 'almost positive' OpK's that go very negative again very quickly while my body tries it's hardest to ovulate but doesn't.
:hugs:
I do hope it was ovulation though! The blood could be a good sign, some women have spotting during ovulation.
fx'd!!!!!!!

well.. I guess 'trying' is better than absolutely nothing! And a step in the right direction!

No. I'm hopeless at temping. I always get up for a wee before thinking about anything else! Maybe next cycle I will make a proper effort. I know that's the only way I'm def going to know if I ov'd..... or a bfp of course!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->