I miss bread :(

starlight1

Reaction score
I have been dieting since new year trying to lose my baby weight from dd 18 month and ds 9 week and I'm so sick I have never dieted before always been lucky but since having dd I never lost the weight and when I started I fell pregnant again. The main thing I miss tho is bread I just love it lol but it is so bad for you I only have 3 kg to lose then when I do I am going to treat myself to a nice chip sandwich lol. What do you miss most? Xx

I am one who believes in everything in moderation. I still have most things I had before I started WW but I make sure to watch my portion sizes and try to go with healthier versions (whole grain products when possible and less of them etc.)

I really miss chocolate, sweets, crisps, cakes, biscuits and chips! I gave them all up for lent in a bid to kick start the weight loss. It's been 2 weeks so far and I lost half a stone in 2 weeks. Hoping to lose another 13lbs between now and then, if I do March 31st is gonna be a blur of chocolate and takeaways. xx

I miss cheese!
I can't do portion control, lol.
I do slimming world which limits bread and cereal but you can still have some.
X

May sound weird, but I still eat bread when I diet.

I.E for lunch, Ill have 2 slices of 50kcal bread, with either WW beans or an egg white omelette etc. xx

I dont think it is weird to still eat bread at all. I eat warbutons seedes batch as I love it and as long as it falls into my calorie allowance for the day I dont see what is wrong with eating bread

The problem with giving up any type of food completelt is that it is not sustainable

I still eat bread when I'm dieting and it never hindered my weight loss.

Moderation is the key.

I either have two slices of brown bread a day or 30g of porridge a day and I've lost 15lbs in 5 weeks. You don't need to cut it out xx

7.5lbs of that was in the first week!! X

I am on slimming world & I still eat bread - wholemeal - but I miss the good white stuff!

I love thick crusty slices of bread with butter - I'm drooling thinking about it!

My problem is I have no control when I start eating it so its better I just don't buy it in!

I can eat a whole baggett to myself without even thinking about it!

I miss bread too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->