I miss you girls....

Mellybelle

Reaction score
I miss you girls. I never really liked to hang out in any discussion/chat boards...usually just the journals. But I loved TTC over 35 forum. I'm gonna hang around here a bit more. Hope no one minds. I'll hide my signature if it upsets anyone.

:hi:

Welcome back and nice to meet you! Big congrats to you as well!!! :happydance:

I, for one, like to see the PG tickers. So, I'm a vote for NOT hiding it!

Thanks girls....this is why I loved it here. xx

I love seeing the pregnancy tickers :happydance: it makes it seem more likely I might actually get pregnant:winkwink:

Ditto...
Ditto..

And....ditto....

How's the little munchkin doing?

So far so good. I'm still shit scared every single day. Have decided to relax when I hit 16weeks, so i'm now halfway there.

BTW - Ive tried absolutely everything there is to try when it comes to TTC. ie temping, charting, numerous vitamins and herbs, soft cups, supplements for DH, the works.....ask away ladies!

Welcome back Mellybelle.

Check out the 70s and 80s thread, I think you'll like it.

Good to see you back Mellybelle :hugs:

Love the ticker so please dont remove it. Its a reminder to all that it is possible.

I would miss the ttc area as well if i moved on.

How have you been?

Melly :hi: Glad munchin is doing well :) I do add you to my daily prayers that your little bean is a really tough, sticky one x

Please hang around and don't hide your ticker as I love to see them as it helps my PMA :)

Hi melly,:hugs::hugs:I have been the same I have always kept coming back ,now I don't know were I am supposed to be but ATM I need all the love and hugs and support I can get so I dip in and out of everywhere,so glad u are doing well ,so happy for u ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Def keep your ticker,xxxxxxxx we all love u melly,xxxxxxxx

I'm still here too straddling between two boards! :flower:

Pleased things are still going well for you Melly :hugs:Don't you dare hide your ticker!!!

Was supposed to be at work today but couldn't face it. When I told my sister that I'd feel lonely at home she suggested that I go online and chat to my BnB friends as you all seem such a lovely bunch. She's right!
xxxx

Yep, thats a smart sister. :hugs:
BnB has been my saviour. Dont know where I'd be without it.

Hi Mellybelle!!:hi:

If it's any consolation we miss you too! As with all the other girls that get their BFP's and move over to the 'other side'!!!! It was great to find you all the other day on the over's board and catchup. Don't hide your ticker, or your sig or be a stranger, join us for a giggle, it's lovely to hear from you:thumbup:x

I love seeing the tickers, and please stay with us, i feel like the more of you over 35 preggy ladies we have in here the more baby dust we have for us lol!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->