I need a bump buddie, im 12 weeks gone tomoro :)

Brionybaby

Mummy to Scarlett
Reaction score
Im 17 and need a pregnancy buddy to chat and compare scans, illnesses, bumps, feelings etc :) :kiss:

I'm 19 and 14 weeks gone, would love to be bump buddies :)

Yay! is this your first? Will you be finding out what you're having? How're you feeling?

Yeah its my first, i can hopefully find out what im having on the 26th august thats if the legs arent closed, hoping for a little boy but will be very happy with a girl :) Feeling very ill today, the sickness has come back and feel like i cant do anything but i know in the end its definately worth it! :) Is this your first too? Whens your scan and you going to find out the sex? You getting sickness or any symptoms or pregnancy yet? x

Oh god the sickness is so bad. I can hardly move somedays with it. I've been to the docs about it but they haven't helped much. And yeh this is my first I have my second scan on the 11th august. Hopefully find out what I'm having then. And I'm not bothered what it is I'm just so excited.

I feel your pain! Ive been stuck in bed the last 2 days because of the sickness really is taking over :/ Got the midwife home visit on saturday, think i have to get my bloods done sooooo scared! Have you had your home visit, if so what did she go through an do? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->