i need help on pin pointing ovulation!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
My cylces are all over the place they always are the last one was 37 days the one before that as about 49 and i didnt have one before that after giving birth to harry! inbetween charlie and harry they were never regular i think the cycle i got pregnant with harry it was about 68 days, so heres the question...
How on earth do i know when im going to ovulate!? or even IF im going to ovulate!?
If i dont know if/when i ovulate and i dont know when to expect a period then how on earth do i know when to test!?
When we were trying for harry i just "felt" pregnant so i took a test and it was BFP it worked ok for us but i want to try something diffrent this time! anyone?? im on CD4 today and hubby is due back on CD8, so im thinking we'll definatly have time to catch ths eggy!?

My cylces are all over the place they always are the last one was 37 days the one before that as about 49 and i didnt have one before that after giving birth to harry! inbetween charlie and harry they were never regular i think the cycle i got pregnant with harry it was about 68 days, so heres the question...
How on earth do i know when im going to ovulate!? or even IF im going to ovulate!?
If i dont know if/when i ovulate and i dont know when to expect a period then how on earth do i know when to test!?
When we were trying for harry i just "felt" pregnant so i took a test and it was BFP it worked ok for us but i want to try something diffrent this time! anyone?? im on CD4 today and hubby is due back on CD8, so im thinking we'll definatly have time to catch ths eggy!?

only thing that works for me is charing my temp

Charting anf temping is the most accurate way from what I have learned. It's inexpensive and I found it informative to help me learn my patterns.

D~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->