I need help!

dahlia_acacia

Reaction score
I have been pregnant once before, but I do not remember the beginning of my last pregnancy so I need some help and feedback. I'm confused about how implantation bleeding works. my period usually starts on the 28th now it is six days late and I wiped last night and had a tan discharge and this morning through tonight I've had very light bleeding but it's bright red. i get dizzy easier than usual and i would of conceived either Thursday or sunday. i started feeling weird twinges in my tummy and like someone was poking me now my stomach feels bruised. is this pregnancy?

I have been pregnant once before, but I do not remember the beginning of my last pregnancy so I need some help and feedback. I'm confused about how implantation bleeding works. my period usually starts on the 28th now it is six days late and I wiped last night and had a tan discharge and this morning through tonight I've had very light bleeding but it's bright red. i get dizzy easier than usual and i would of conceived either Thursday or sunday. i started feeling weird twinges in my tummy and like someone was poking me now my stomach feels bruised. is this pregnancy?

In am going though the same thing! I noticed a bit of brown discharge the day P was due and the next day, and still no P? I feel a low grade nausea pretty much all the time, and very tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->