i need some advice urgently (tmi in post)

Reaction score
i am ltttc and last month somthing happpen and i need to know what is happening, if anyone had this happen and to give me some advice.
this is not a ltttc jounal, its a help with advise for current problem post.
last month i got my period on Wednesday the 17th. my periods are regular and vary in a 26-30 day cycle. on the Saturday night when my period would normally be light i get this vary heavy flow in the afternoon. i pass a hugh clot and then after the clot out my period goes back to light. last month on the 23rd, Tues night, i literally had blood pouring out of me...with clots and by the morning everything stopped. same thing happen Wed night. both days during the day had only blood when i wipe. so thursday night nothing happen. Friday 25th that afternoon i started to bleed agian. went into the night and by morning it was gone. Sat went to Gynea and he put me on Tranexamic 500mg and i never bled after that. he told me i have slightlly large ovaries. he said i should not gain any weight as ovaries are sensative to weight gain esp when enlarged.
fast forward this month.... on Thursday i got my period. Sun night i had that extremely heavy flow with HUGH clot and by morning all was quiet. from Mon when i wipe i have blood.today is Tues and i think the same thing is going to happen tonight as all my insides feel so tender. its like the first day of period when everything so sensitive. i am not sure what is wrong.
i am not on any medication. i avoid unhealthy foods. cut down on sugar and coffee.
from last year Aug i have been having that 4th day extreme flow with clot loss but only last month had that prolonged bleeding.
i truly do not know what is going on with my body. i really need someone to give me some sort of advice. if it does happen again tonight i will try to get a gynea appointment on Sat.
sorry for the TMI but its the only way to say what really is happening

I have no idea what's going on but I hope you get answers soon

kaiecee, thank you. thankfully it never happen again. i had a period that lasted 7 days and now i am ok. last year this time i had a period that was 2 days only so my body is still adjusting somehow to something. i was so unsure what was going to happen. the doc had said watch what i eat and i did and thats what made me so worried as i watched everthing i ate and it was happening like the last month. i guess it might have just been a once off thing. atleast thats what i hope. doc also not to worry because i am getting period every month.

Happy it's gone to a normal cycle because that can be frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->